19th June UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
After a quiet month, the UK anime is finally back up to speed this week, with releases covering the latest instalment from a number of series from ADV and MVM, along with the final volume of Project A-KO and the World of Narue complete collection.
<ul class="menu"><b>19 June 2006</b>
<li>Cromartie High School #2 (ADV)
<li>DNAngel #6 (ADV)
<li>Elfen Lied #3 (ADV)
<li>Get Backers #7 (ADV)
<li>Ikki Tousen (Battle Vixens) #3 (MVM)
<li>Project A-KO #3 (Animazing)
<li>R.O.D. (Read or Die) the TV #6 (MVM)
<li>Samurai 7 #3 (MVM)
<li>Samurai Champloo #5 (MVM)
<li>Tetsujin 28 #2 (Manga)
<li>The World of Narue (Animazing)
<li>Trigun #7 (MVM)</ul>To keep an eye on all upcoming UK anime releases, look no further than our regularly updated schedule.

Watched Animazing's release of World of Narue yesterday. It's not a bad little series but I would have preferred to have it with the original Japanese dub. Not an unmissable show by any means but a good little diversion with some likeable characters.

I may just be supporting CPM and importing it soon ;).

Nice to see Get Backers resuming its run this month, too, which I will be watching tonight.

Gawyn said:
Watched Animazing's release of World of Narue yesterday...
You've seen all of it already? :shock: Hoping I'll like it too.

Waiting for mine in the post, hoping it'll be watchable enough. Bought it for the sole reason that it's cheap! :lol:

Ushio said:
Gawyn said:
Watched Animazing's release of World of Narue yesterday...
You've seen all of it already? :shock: Hoping I'll like it too.

Waiting for mine in the post, hoping it'll be watchable enough. Bought it for the sole reason that it's cheap! :lol:
It came on Saturday and I spent yesterday watching it. For the price it's not a bad little series :). Not amazing but not terrible either.

Oho! Been meaning to get my hands on Chromartie actually.. Also thumbs up for Champloo and Samurai 7. And I honestly didn't know that Trigun was still coming out, o_O did I miss something?

Raujinn said:
Oho! Been meaning to get my hands on Chromartie actually.. Also thumbs up for Champloo and Samurai 7. And I honestly didn't know that Trigun was still coming out, o_O did I miss something?
This is the penultimate Trigun with volume 8 due in a couple of months. I got this one towards the beginning of the month and it is a brilliant volume with the story really heating up.

MVM put a few of their lesser selling titles on hiatus for a while as I believe, including Gungrave, Trigun and Texhnolyze and have clearing that backlog this last couple of months.

Back