17th April UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
This week sees yet another batch of anime DVDs released in the UK, including two new series in the form of Yukikaze and Cromartie High School, and Parasite Dolls, an OVA spin-off from popular franchise Bubblegum Crisis.

All of this week's releases are listed below.<ul class="menu"><b>17 April 2006</b>
<li>Cromartie High School #1 (ADV)
<li>DNAngel #5 (ADV)
<li>Elfen Lied #2 (ADV)
<li>Paranoia Agent #3 (MVM)
<li>Parasite Dolls (ADV)
<li>Spirit of Wonder (Beez)
<li>Yukikaze #1 (Beez)</ul>Want to keep tabs on all upcoming UK releases? Then be sure to refer to our regularly updated schedule.

I ordered Elfen Lied 2 from the US but I was sent volume 3 so I might pick up volume 2. Cromartie is something i've been looking forward to.

Necromancer said:
Play.com are still awaiting stock of Paranoia Agent #3 :(.
An consequently I'm still awaiting a 'Your order has been posted' e-mail. I'm putting it down to the fact that it's a bank holiday.

Anyone else know much about Yukikaze? It looks like it has a Macross sort of feel to it, so might be worth checking out.

i got Yukikaze on saturday and so far im not to inpressed. im abit confused about the plot and story so far and the main chacater is not very likeable.

Cromartie High School looks interesting, but yet another new show starting when there's so many out there incomplete
Do they think we are made of money? :)

ConcreteBadger said:
An consequently I'm still awaiting a 'Your order has been posted' e-mail. I'm putting it down to the fact that it's a bank holiday.

I ordered something recently and it arrived without me actually getting that email. Receipts and merchandise were all perfectly fine though. Keep a lookout :wink:

My order summary for PA #3 reads:
Awaiting stock

The item is temporarily out of stock
With it being a new release my guess is that it's the supplier rather than Play that's at fault. A shame really - I'm really lookng forward to this!

im waiting on a few of these to be sent out... come on play, and dont send me the wrong dvd they been doing that alot to me recently.

ConcreteBadger said:
My order summary for PA #3 reads:
Awaiting stock

The item is temporarily out of stock
With it being a new release my guess is that it's the supplier rather than Play that's at fault. A shame really - I'm really lookng forward to this!
Bensonsworld aren't sending, and Amazon's listing doesn't allow you to buy, so i'm thinking there has been a major balls up with either the suppliers or MVM themselves...

Received confirmation on the shipping of Paranoia Agent vol 3 from Anime-on-line today, which would suggest there have been a few problems getting these sent out since AoL often send out a slight bit before the release date.

Back