13th March UK anime releases

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
A number of anime DVDs were released in the UK today, including Studio Ghibli film Howl's Moving Castle, which was screened in UK cinemas last year, and continuing volumes for popular series Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Second GIG and Wolf's Rain.

All of this week's releases are listed below.
<ul class="menu"><b>13 March 2006</b>
Gantz #3 (MVM)
Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence- Music Video Anthology (Beez)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Second GIG #2 (Manga)
Howl's Moving Castle (Optimum Asia)
Read or Die TV #5 (MVM)
Submarine 707R (Manga)
Tsukihime Lunar Legend #3 (MVM)
Wolf's Rain #5 (Beez)</ul>Remember, you can always refer to our comprehensive schedule if you need more information on upcoming UK releases.

Already have the US releases of Wolf's Rain, SAC and R.O.Dtv but i'm pondering whether or not to pick up the Innocence Music Anthology...

Must get Wolf's Rain must get Wolf's Rain must get Wolf's Rain must get Wolf's Rain...*wanders off, muttering to self*

:wink:

I picked up Howl's today and watched it alongside the maternal unit (Ghibli stuff is the only anime I can trust her to like, heh). We were both impressed. Not as awesome as Spirited Away, but a damn fine showing nevertheless. Plus, it just goes to show my point that Crispin Freeman is in every single anime dub ever ;)

got ll of these and Submarine 707R was alot better then i though it would br i was delightfuly suprised. i also like the way it made the USA look like they are unbeatable and then they get there ass kicked so much :)

Back