10 Dance Volume 1 Review

I'm totally hooked already! I'm so happy that there's been so many great BL series coming out recently. I'll definitely have to try it out soon! If you're open to trying out any more BL series, you should check out Heesu in Class 2! It's a school based BL series that follows a guy named Heesu who's had a crush on his best friend for years but has never been able to act on his feelings. Now another guy in his class has a crush on Heesu, and he's forced to finally face his feelings. It's a really cute and well written series, so I can't recommend it enough.

Really interested in this series after that enthusiastic review. Possibly the most awkward question I've had to ask here, but how explicit is it from the perspective of someone unfamiliar with the genre? I have a sensitive family member who adores dancing and I think she'd enjoy this take on it too, but it would be her very first exposure to BL and I don't want to scare her off if it's very intense. Baby steps :)

(Either way, I think I'll buy myself a copy of volume one when I have enough time to get caught up on my reading!)

R

@Rui its not explicit at all, so I think they’ll be all right for their first exposure to BL.

@Rui @Gemsy-chan : Agreeing with @Gemsy-chan that the first volume is fine and so is the second (which I have in French from IDP). Beyond that, I don't know as Kodansha will be continuing where the French publisher has left off - however, as the title seems to be published by Kodansha's Young Magazine the Third rather than Reijin where it started out, this suggests that the content will continue to be 16+ rated and won't slip into M.

Back