UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

You're probably already aware, but they might ship some things via fedex if there's too much in a box for royal mail, which will incur stupid high fees on top of the vat, and those look like 2 pretty large boxes worth, especially your first order.
Yeah I know but figuring out how much stuff weighs is a massive pain and since your ordering so much anyways it’s prob still be cheaper as seperate orders would be 3.50 each in charges

I think FedEx is either 12 or 16€ to Ireland so like 4 small orders worth

It is a shame AL can’t support ioss but it is what it is

I've been working my way through all of Gundam from the beginning, and I found the BOGOF with the price reductions pretty irresistible!

I limited my haul to:

zvgQI86.png

I wanted to buy more (buy it ALL!), but my wallet says no and I really should watch what I have first.

I've been working my way through all of Gundam from the beginning, and I found the BOGOF with the price reductions pretty irresistible!

I limited my haul to:

zvgQI86.png

I wanted to buy more (buy it ALL!), but my wallet says no and I really should watch what I have first.
I’ve done the same in previous years; getting all the Gundam in the BOGOF offer, with the intention of working through it all.
The end result is a pile up to my knee of a few hundred hours of anime, and I’ve watched maybe half of a set…

I now need to check which ones in the current BOGOF I haven’t got, and introduce to my harem.

That discount code is evil. Spend £50 to get 10% off so you make up at least £50 in your basket then it's like "haha screw you, you've already got a better deal, no 10% for you sucker" and by then you can't bring yourself to remove anything from your basket to counter act the spite.

Sorry for double posting, but it was just now confirmed that the delays with production of elements has caused the item not ship until next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-143620.png
    Screenshot_20221203-143620.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 22
why is b the beginning so expensive?

As Norm said. The thing with UEs is that you can always wait until it gets to "OK, let's sell this out" prices but then you'll risk missing out on it. I almost did with Wolf's Rain.

Since B has been at this price 2 or 3 times now, I didn't want to risk it and got my copy. I'm guessing next time is when they'll sell it at 45 gbp or some such.

NGE today, £90 is too rich for my blood though!

90 quid?Gundam_00F_Logo.png

Back