Yaoi License Announcements

16 New Boys’ Love (BL) Licenses from KAIOHSHA!

New volumes of Kotetsuko Yamamoto’s “Hopelessly Devoted” and “Like the Beast,” Morry Kuroi’s “Beast’s Storm” series, Mio Tennohji’s “The Loose Cat” series, Anji Seina’s “BEAST OF BLOOD”, Shimaji’s “Unfazed by the Disaster in My Life” and 9 brand new titles to be released on futekiya!

cdQ6q4_8xkWlzZvpPam6lOyG6eyMyYD5JUigpJjqczvxEZPp0ZmQM65NbYvrnGJii5bJwClMrvjkftBWbgBieYbsXdirS8FlbNzSniLapFu_yf17uvsF8EucDu8K7pTap8Le3S3pny4nPBAbwiNpQS8nbrtMhrn7GvaYNQjKOH4CU5c7u01fPePGNA

Ikebukuro, Japan - futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is delighted to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from KAIOHSHA:

• Hopelessly Devoted Volumes 9-10 by Kotetsuko Yamamoto
  • Like the Beast Volumes 13-15 by Kotetsuko Yamamoto
  • Beast’s Storm: Hold me baby! by Morry Kuroi
  • Beast’s Storm: Touch me baby! by Morry Kuroi
  • BEAST OF BLOOD 2 by Anji Seina
  • Unfazed by the Disaster in My Life Volume 3 by Shimaji
  • Bitch na Neko wa Amai Kuchibiru ni Oboreru by Mio Tennohji
  • Marking Omega by Ruri Fujikawa
  • Romantic Lament by Sanayuki Sato
  • Iberico-buta to Koi to Tsubaki. by SHOOWA
  • Iberico-buta to Koi no Dorei. Volumes 1-2 by SHOOWA
  • Iberico-buta no Tsumeawase. by SHOOWA
  • Re : birth by Mitsuaki Asou
  • Sekai de Ichiban Tooi Koi by Mitsuaki Asou
  • Koko wa YES to Ittekure by Haruaki Yoshii
  • Jinsei-Keikaku Of The End by Senmu Sakishita

*English title and release date will be announced later.

Happy to see Hopelessly Devoted, Like the Beast and Beast's Storm make their returns! Some interesting titles among the newcomers too, so looking forward to checking those out when they're ready. :)

Happy to see Hopelessly Devoted, Like the Beast and Beast's Storm make their returns! Some interesting titles among the newcomers too, so looking forward to checking those out when they're ready. :)
Yes, agree - and I'm very happy to see Shoowa's Iberico Pork there (although it also seems to be coming out in 2023 from Tokyopop). Another great addition is Mitsuaki Asou: Re:birth (which I've just read in French) which is a gritty and well-constructed murder mystery with a difference set in the Omegaverse; definitely recommended! :) And Beast's Storm is just cute...

Personal shout-out from me for Super Morning Star by Kara Aomiya; it came out in France in 2020-21 as My Hero's Dream from Taifu and was one of my top reads of 2021. 🤩 (I kept recommending it on the Seven Seas questionnaire - but interesting that Kodansha have picked it up.)

New BL titles announced by futekiya, including vampire novel Platinum Blood and Cut-Over Criteria which are being issued in physical format/digital 2023 by Tokyopop:

Ikebukuro, Japan - futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is excited to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from Tokyomangasha:
  • Oni Joushi Gokudera-san wa Abakaretai Volumes 1-2 by Licca Arata
  • Kannou Shousetsuka no Oki ni iri by Kadu Anji
  • Heaven's Trap by Tomato Machida
  • Seiki Sakushu Mononoke Itan by Inaba
  • Cut-over Criteria by Koala Omugi
  • Platinum Blood by Mor Ichigaya
  • Tasogare Cure Important by Mimeko Miyako
  • Midnight Sadistic by Yasuto Sakai

20230106 futekiya Press Release Main Image.png

12 More Boys’ Love (BL) Titles from ShuCream!

Anji Seina’s “Rooming with My Two Lovers,” Tomo Serizawa’s “Scarlet Secret,” and ten other BL titles to be added to the futekiya Library!

ZEl2N0OSFAtmWc9otpOOFUrI1ZGuCgUohvdXx6pOPJXv3eWcMf5EE6SqnKEyQ7gt2_flTFJaXIHQkxh7r2z7ZKluPbC_HBG5jpNsRcI3ATv0XwmABOZ5-Z23DEEmkPKQgvurgNtq6aqRt-Op0Lu8Ua8_quSg_jsMesb5Pvn4CrTCvQtqfmzA_qFq1So4aA

Ikebukuro, Japan - futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is happy to announce the addition of the following BL titles* from ShuCream Inc.:
  • I'm Not Your Hero or Anything by Uikashi
  • Jealousy Blinds Love by Eiji Nagisa
  • My Androgynous Mechanism by Chihiro Kanon
  • My Androgynous Syndrome by Chihiro Kanon
  • Never Let Go by Saki Sakimoto
  • Our Love Will Continue on in the Next Life by Nanako Haida
  • Our Secretary's Bedroom Affairs by Tsubaki
  • Rooming with My Two Lovers by Anji Seina
  • Sating the Wolf by Troy Arukuno
  • Scarlet Secret by Tomo Serizawa
  • The Fallen Alpha by Makino Nakamura
  • Too Close for Love by Akira Nakata

*Release dates will be announced later.

Fans can read the first chapter of these ShuCream BL titles for free. Subscribers to futekiya will have access to succeeding chapters as well as other BL manga titles published by Shodensha Publishing Co., Home-sha Inc., Parsola Inc., Julian Publishing, Thirdline, Group Zero, MUGENUP Inc., swamp, KAIOHSHA, EIWA Publishing, Media Soft Ltd., futurecomics Co., Ltd., Tokyomangasha, DOGENZAKA SHOBO, TAIYOHTOSHO, TORICO, COMPASS Inc., Libre Inc., TOSUISHA Co.,Ltd., Shonengahosha, Shusuisha Inc., ShuCream Inc., and independent BL artists in the futekiya Library.

11 New Boys’ Love (BL) Licenses from COMPASS!

Maki Hashiba’s “BINGO!,” Kazuma Kodaka’s “Boku to Tsugai ni natte Kudasai!,” Sonoo Michiru’s “KOH-BOKU,” and 8 other BL titles to be released on futekiya!

UIHIi4JZYlMDMBxUFmJ6WE6wrhqRUhGNcm2E_VujEIhphnGZfIV8cHauvsV7KAWdfkOd3TPHLSpVAg9Ep9qhPugvH2qCsdewEq-tSZeHrBB1OrkrgZQLyUkEpeTz-GlEP5KL53T5jGu4lRDCHZT0QOY

Ikebukuro, Japan - futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is excited to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from COMPASS Inc:
  • BINGO! Volumes 1-16 by Maki Hashiba
  • Yuusha to Maou no Love One-Room by Kiu Aion
  • Makka na Okao no Ichigo-kun by Kiu Aion
  • Good Night by Hiromi Toribito
  • Noraneko ni Kubiwa wo by Sonoo Michiru
  • KOH-BOKU by Sonoo Michiru
  • S・O・S?-Salt or Sugar?- by Sonoo Michiru
  • Dental Darling by Sonoo Michiru
  • Boku to Tsugai ni natte Kudasai! Volumes 1-2 by Kazuma Kodaka
  • Kan ni Yuji -Brocon Ryman no Uso daro!? Renai- Volumes 1-3 by Otokichi
  • Sentimental Doutei by Masuko Yoshiike

Fans can read the first chapter of these COMPASS BL titles for free. Subscribers to futekiya will have access to the full volumes as well as other BL manga titles published by Shodensha Publishing Co., Home-sha Inc., Parsola Inc., Julian Publishing, Thirdline, Group Zero, MUGENUP Inc., swamp, KAIOHSHA, EIWA Publishing, Media Soft Ltd., futurecomics Co., Ltd., Tokyomangasha, DOGENZAKA SHOBO, TAIYOHTOSHO, TORICO, COMPASS Inc., Libre Inc., TOSUISHA Co.,Ltd., Shonengahosha, Shusuisha Inc., ShuCream Inc., and independent BL artists in the futekiya Library.

The mangaka for After We Gazed at the Starry Sky (2 volumes) is Bisco KIDA (not sure why Yen Press didn't add the authors' names to the announcements yesterday as it's really hard to read on the thumbnails).

While I'm glad to see Kaya Azuma making it into print at long last in English translation, I wish they'd licensed Dear Gene first of all. (The Scene of My Rumspringa in a print edition would also be good, even though it's now available in digital from MediBang via Amazon etc.)

11 New Boys’ Love (BL) Licenses from Home-Sha!

Volume 5 of “Simplified Pervert Romance,” Volume 2 of “Here And There And Us (And Then And After),” and nine new BL titles to be released on futekiya!

Ikebukuro, Japan — futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is excited to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from Home-Sha Inc.:
Volume 5 of “Simplified Pervert Romance,” Volume 2 of “Here And There And Us (And Then And After),” and nine new BL titles to be released on futekiya!

1iAJ_B8K1gMGLXUtq8R8kvo7K6yMHfp3BJBTsLV_UBx8IGgV4aZgAex6RrWv50TobNZRczGCl3sG62nllhmeMPoCsQdfH7Q-keenxyzEuskww3sZUBgHuF0IMDO-hUIwF9LR1BUqR6tILV8ZqFy8-Lo

Ikebukuro, Japan — futekiya, the online Boys’ Love (BL) manga subscription service, is excited to announce the license acquisition of the following BL titles* from Home-Sha Inc.:

• Simplified Pervert Romance Volume 5 by Neg Sekihara and Nanako Semori
  • Here And There And Us (And Then And After) Volume 2 by Thanat
  • Shacho Osuwari no Jikan desu by Megane
  • Ukesen boy wa Kamiteku Danshi to Sefure ni Naritai! by Potato Yamamori
  • Tsubame no Koufuku by Arashi Arima
  • Kimi wa Tomodachi by Nayuta Nago
  • Kimi to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou by Ina Shindo
  • Mamotte Agetai Sawatari-san by Wataru Nanatsuno
  • Inma-sama no Gochisou by Hasami Sahara
  • Psychedelia by Hidebu Takahashi
  • Try & I Love You by echo

*English titles and release dates will be announced later.

This one looks rly poignant I love the cover art, would anyone here recommend it or has an opinion on it? :)

Back