What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I was meant to have the use your illusion 1&2 vinyl box set today but I don't think the postman bothered to ring the doorbell so the postman just left a card and I changed the doorbells battery just incase the old battery was going flat and its getting redelivered tomorrow.

I managed to get the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya s1 dvd box sets for a decent price on eBay, vol 2+3 were a little banged up but I can’t complain at £9 each. I tried watching it this morning only to find my 4k player won’t play region 1 dvds lol so I’ll have to get s1 again from cex when I get s2.
Also found chunibyo s1 +2 in cex with rigid slipcovers so I got those with the first film, the stickers won’t come off s2 without taking the paint off so I might have to leave them on. 😢C011A920-5C2B-4FB9-9D0F-15228AEC01A8.jpegEEC1E26E-407F-4447-BDE6-07FB48622BFA.jpeg9C5C285A-0FA8-4FBB-B5F5-184454A0D9D2.jpeg8D4B5F57-7B4C-4ACA-896F-4E5FCBEA186D.jpeg02FA8BBC-2632-4851-9C00-5BD5931C0291.jpeg5B242209-CF5E-48E0-A9FF-C4BF5049A2B1.jpeg

November Haul #2

No anime in this batch due to delays, but instead I have picked up various items instead.

Ps3sQg4h.jpg

gx4f3ijh.jpg

7rJKzS0h.jpg

RczOw64h.jpg

Let's start off with the 4K Ultra HD collection as I decided to pick up six more films. Arriving first last Wednesday were JOKER and The Northman from Amazon, unfortunately no slipcases for both of these (more disappointed in the former though due to the other DC titles still having theirs).

Then I went to town yesterday and picked up AD ASTRA, Doctor Sleep, Don't Look Now, and Le Mans '66 (Ford v Ferrari), each were part of the 2 for £24 deal in HMV. I have seen all except for Don't Look Now and The Northman. I do plan to get a lot of older films especially from Arrow, Studio Canal and other distributors as long as the 4K remaster is worth the price.

fkdujBAh.jpg

9sZDNZqh.jpg

Next, we have a surprise pickup thanks to my bonus from work, so I went ahead and pre-ordered & received God of War Ragnarok for the PlayStation 5 last Thursday. Currently I'm about 6.5 hours into the game and enjoying it so far.

L9zIVU2h.jpg

Ha4X5rgh.jpg

Since I'm going away for a week later this month, I figured I'll get some stuff for the Nintendo Switch to make sure I'm prepped. Picked up a carrying case, a screen protector, an SD Card and since it was available, I also acquired The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The latter two arrived first on Thursday, while the former two arrived on Friday.

2HciWCBh.jpg

TYVNsGkh.jpg

WbmT5Nsh.jpg

QIriCABh.jpg

DsVZpEVh.jpg

In town before the cinema trip for Wakanda Forever, I picked up more manga over at Travelling Man. I went for The Promised Neverland Vol. 5-8 and One Punch Man Vol. 2-6. Now OPM Vol. 1 has been out of stock for a while, but I figured I'll get the later volumes whilst they were there.

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week start ver.」

What's included?
  • Evangelion 3.33 Collector's Edition Blu-ray (US Import)
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] + [First Press Bonus] Nintendo Switch NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE
  • Parasyte The Maxim Collection 2 Deluxe Edition Blu-ray
  • Pom Poko - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray
  • [First Press Bonus] Nintendo Switch SIGNALIS
  • SOUL HACKERS 2 - Collector's Edition (finally!)
  • The Tale of The Princess Kaguya - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray
  • Whisper Of The Heart Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

View attachment 26834
View attachment 26836View attachment 26835

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」retake

What's included?
  • (MCM Comic Con) PERSONA5 Royal Promotional Goods
  • Genshin Impact Pop - Up Extravaganza UK Second Anniversary Event Promotional Goods
  • Genshin Impact Kokomi Photo Print
  • Genshin Concert 2021 Weekly Planner
  • Genshin Impact Memo Sheets Bundle
  • Genshin Impact Bushiroad Rubber Strap Collection
  • Genshin Impact Funko Pops (Aether, Lumine & Paimon
  • Genshin Impact Traveler (Aether) Nendoroid
  • Genshin Impact Venti Nendoroid
  • Genshin Impact [Paimon Is Not Emergency Food!] Themed Set of 6
  • The Witcher 3 Geralt (Ronin ver.) Nendoroid

IMG_20221029_160128.jpg
IMG_20221029_155827.jpg
IMG_20221104_120038.jpg
IMG_20221104_110020.jpg
IMG_20221029_161139.jpg
IMG_20221106_142910.jpg
IMG_20221013_150845.jpgIMG20221110213302.jpg

I received two orders in the mail yesterday, One from rightstuff and one from Media Blasters with three "Man of Culture" titles:

Lord El Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note Special

First Love
Ringestsu Complete Collection
Oh! My Sex Goddess

I also received the replacement US steelbook with the proper spine printing on it for When Marnie was There a few weeks ago, but never posted up any images for that. The original steelbook release had the title missing from the spine. Marnie is my top favorite Studio Ghibli title, so I'm very happy to finally get the steelbook release for it.

elmelloispecial.jpg

3mediablasters.jpg

marniesteels.jpg

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」retake

What's included?
  • (MCM Comic Con) PERSONA5 Royal Promotional Goods
  • Genshin Impact Pop - Up Extravaganza UK Second Anniversary Event Promotional Goods
  • Genshin Impact Kokomi Photo Print
  • Genshin Concert 2021 Weekly Planner
  • Genshin Impact Memo Sheets Bundle
  • Genshin Impact Bushiroad Rubber Strap Collection
  • Genshin Impact Funko Pops (Aether, Lumine & Paimon
  • Genshin Impact Traveler (Aether) Nendoroid
  • Genshin Impact Venti Nendoroid
  • Genshin Impact [Paimon Is Not Emergency Food!] Themed Set of 6
  • The Witcher 3 Geralt (Ronin ver.) Nendoroid

View attachment 26919
View attachment 26924
View attachment 26922
View attachment 26921
View attachment 26920
View attachment 26923
View attachment 26925View attachment 26926

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • Ben Hur (1959) - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Destination Night City JINX T-Shirt
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Ghost JINX T-Shirt
  • Garden Of Sinners Collector's Edition Blu-ray
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Collector's Edition

IMG20221110212918.jpg
IMG_20221112_110152.jpg
IMG20221110213210.jpg

Hey, I'll give you a like for that Kara no Kyoukai box set, Saho. Nice choice!

Just so people know, I'm actually a bit stingy with giving out likes in this thread, I only give likes for anime, and mainly for anime that I also like too. I generally don't give likes for manga, accesories, games, or live action movies, because I'm an anime-only type of person.

Hey, I'll give you a like for that Kara no Kyoukai box set, Saho. Nice choice!
Appreciate that! 🙌 I did used to own this set before but for some silly reason decided to sell it (got good money so not all loss). Though I found another copy for a good price just recently and decided to purchase it again.

Just so people know, I'm actually a bit stingy with giving out likes in this thread, I only give likes for anime, and mainly for anime that I also like too. I generally don't give likes for manga, accesories, games, or live action movies, because I'm an anime-only type of person.
That's totally understandable and I'd already grasp that judging from my previous posts you liked 😁

Appreciate that! 🙌 I did used to own this set before but for some silly reason decided to sell it (got good money so not all loss). Though I found another copy for a good price just recently and decided to purchase it again.

Glad you were able to get that set back! I have the Japanese Standard Edition release which is what the UK MVM Collector's Edition is copied from. Below is a super-wide pic of my JP Blu-ray Box set (with English subtitles), along with the seven non-English-friendly JP DVD releases that I picked up because they each have complete OST discs inside them, and the JP Recalled Out Summer Blu-ray Box at the far right:

gos9dvdwideb.jpg

I also have the AoA Recalled Out Summer set, and the Japanese big-box Limited Edition set, which I had posted pics here previously.

Here is a link to a post from 2017 with even more links(!) to all of my Garden of Sinners photo spreads, for anyone interested in them:

Garden of Sinners photo spread links

Back