What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

A bunch of anime today, two from the AOL Crunchyroll sale and two from Amazon, thanks @zappi for pointing out about Film: Strong World which by extension let me find that Film: Gold was going for a low price as well. I own all the modern One Piece movies now until Film: Red releases. Still yet to watch my copy of Steins;Gate but confident I'll enjoy it a lot so picked up the movie as well, waiting out for a complete set of Steins;Gate 0 hopefully. Toilet-bound Hanako-kun is quite the hidden gem IMO, love the art style, Lerche is quite the underrated studio, they animate a lot of great shows.

Was hoping Sonic Frontiers would arrive today as it releases today but it didn't which I'm disappointed about, usually fine with something arriving a day late or so but this is an exception, same with Pokemon. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow though, it was dispatched yesterday.

One Piece Film: Strong World (BD / DVD), One Piece Film: Gold (BD), Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja Vu (BD) and Toilet-bound Hanako-kun (BD)

View attachment 26862
Regarding One Piece Film: Gold, did they use the Funimation US discs, compared to Adventures in Alabasta, Z and Stampede, which were authored locally?

And if I remember correctly, Strong World used Madman's port of the Funimation US discs (the main difference in extras being that the Funimation trailers were replaced by the Madman trailers and an Australian anti-piracy "Thank You" PIF).

Regarding One Piece Film: Gold, did they use the Funimation US discs, compared to Adventures in Alabasta, Z and Stampede, which were authored locally?

And if I remember correctly, Strong World used Madman's port of the Funimation US discs (the main difference in extras being that the Funimation trailers were replaced by the Madman trailers and an Australian anti-piracy "Thank You" PIF).

In all honesty I have no idea but considering the time frame it was released over here I would assume the Funimation discs, if I get around to putting the disc in I'll let you know if anyone else on here doesn't before me.

Sonic Frontiers arrived finally, from what I've played so far, I'm really enjoying it, worth the wait. Dragon Maid S2 also arrived as well as Bloom Into You from MVM's DOTW and then the big thing is a PS5, unfortunately GoW is a download code so I'm going to give to my friend as an early Christmas present as I'd prefer to have it physical and I haven't even played the original yet which I doubt I'll get to anytime soon so would rather someone have it who really wants to play it. I would had got a PS5 on its own but could only really find GoW or FIFA bundles.

Bloom Into You (BD), Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (BD), Sonic Frontiers (Switch) and PlayStation 5

20221109_091451.jpg

20221109_125311.jpg

Last edited:
Got the original blu-ray release of Enter the Dragon today, that includes the documentary “A Warrior’s Journey”, which isn’t present on other releases. Bonus photo of my entire Bruce Lee collection, which is complete (for now, until Arrow announces their highly rumored 4K box).
View attachment 26876

Awesome collection!! I still have both versions of the HKL releases in a box somewhere just for the special features!

I've got to ask, Bruce Lee EIGHTIETH anniversary?!?!?!? 😂

I visited an actual brick-and-mortar comic shop for the first time since the pandemic started. Limiting myself to just what I could carry back on the bus was difficult.

This is my first Pop Up Parade figure. I was pleasantly surprised at the build quality. Even fiddly paint apps like the lines on the skirt and the zip on the bag are cleanly done.

I really wanted the standard green Zaku II rather than Char's version, but most Gunpla is permanently on backorder at HLJ, so I caved and bought this while I had the chance. Maybe I'll regret it, but people don't care to acknowledge the mistakes of their youth.
IMAG0301.jpgIMAG0302_1.jpg

Some more things today, don't think I've had this much arrive in one week in a long time.

FLCL from MVM's DOTW, sorted out the error with animebluray.co.uk (they were very friendly and helpful) and finally own Universal's release of Seraph of the End Part 2, have had Part 1 for so long and then I made what is a bad purchase but have my reasons. PlatinumGames are one of my favourites developers so wanted Babylon's Fall for the collection and to at least play it before it shuts down in February, didn't pay a lot for it fortunately.

FLCL (BD), Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya (BD) and Babylon's Fall (PS5)

20221110_180028.jpg

a7EEZn1.jpg

I decided after a long amount of time debating to finally get a trackball and see if it would be better for most of what I do over a regular mouse.

This is of course an Amazon warehouse special that was sold as used but was actually still sealed and unused (as there is a 10% off most items from the Amazon warehouse).

Back