What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So it seems I am getting a PS5 much, much sooner than I thought I would be (Wednesday) so got one of the main reasons I wanted one. Used Amazon's deal where you get £7.00 off any order £20.00 or over if you use a pick-up location so it only cost me £21.00 which is only £6.00 more if I was to use the free upgrade from the PS4 version and then purchase the Intergrade DLC which is £15.00. Plus I like having physical copies, didn't know this had a steelbook if you pre-ordered it from GAME but that steelbook goes for so much on ebay atm, will pick it up if I ever see a good deal on it. Pre-ordered Crisis Core on PS5 via GAME though to get the steelbook for that.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)

20221107_173653.jpg

November Haul #1

Due to a very long 22-hour work weekend, I didn't have time to go over the sets that I received last Friday until today so here we are. Yes, I am getting paid for the extra hours and I might get a pay rise in the future but that's tentative for now.

56aJ7cRh.jpg

First up, The Dungeon of Black Company limited edition Blu-ray & DVD from Crunchyroll. Another Kadokawa Isekai series getting the LE treatment and I liked the anime a lot (I also own the manga vols released so far). You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

J5eEwm2h.jpg

Next, The Relative Worlds collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD from Anime Limited. Like HELLO WORLD, this is another subtitled only film getting a UK release before the US does, but this set is also Region A/1 compatible so the US anime fans can enjoy the film too. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Next, The Relative Worlds collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD from Anime Limited. Like HELLO WORLD, this is another subtitled only film getting a UK release before the US does, but this set is also Region A/1 compatible so the US anime fans can enjoy the film too. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Region Locks? Bah! What are region locks? My Blu-ray payers will play anything thin, flat and round - except maybe a slice of provolone cheese. 😜

I already have Hello World, but I do plan on getting the Collector's Editions of the three other recent movie releases - Relative Worlds, Love Me Love Me Not, and Summer Ghost (along with a few other CE sets as well) - during the Holiday sale when I can get free International shipping from AL. I just hope none of them sell out before then!

Last edited:
Finally got my items from Indicator sale. I had terrible experience with this one because it arrived to nearest Fedex depo 2-3 week's ago but it took that long to finally arrive to me. Supposedly it was another company's job to handle the last stretch (apparently common thing with them) but even if that was the case, It was still poorly handled situation. I think it was fedex driver that finally came with the package.

indicator.jpg

Anyways. I'm glad that i finally got them safe and sound.

A bunch of anime today, two from the AOL Crunchyroll sale and two from Amazon, thanks @zappi for pointing out about Film: Strong World which by extension let me find that Film: Gold was going for a low price as well. I own all the modern One Piece movies now until Film: Red releases. Still yet to watch my copy of Steins;Gate but confident I'll enjoy it a lot so picked up the movie as well, waiting out for a complete set of Steins;Gate 0 hopefully. Toilet-bound Hanako-kun is quite the hidden gem IMO, love the art style, Lerche is quite the underrated studio, they animate a lot of great shows.

Was hoping Sonic Frontiers would arrive today as it releases today but it didn't which I'm disappointed about, usually fine with something arriving a day late or so but this is an exception, same with Pokemon. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow though, it was dispatched yesterday.

One Piece Film: Strong World (BD / DVD), One Piece Film: Gold (BD), Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja Vu (BD) and Toilet-bound Hanako-kun (BD)

20221108_171439.jpg

Back