The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

They are fun movies. Shin-Godzilla is my personal favorite
for the japanese stuff i actually have Shin-Godzilla but i was gonna try and import the funimation copy because the onscreen text subs started annoying me after 10 minutes with the manga release and them flashing up so quick along side spoken subs

my only real exposure is through the WB movies, think the only one i've not seen is the newest one

for the japanese stuff i actually have Shin-Godzilla but i was gonna try and import the funimation copy because the onscreen text subs started annoying me after 10 minutes with the manga release and them flashing up so quick along side spoken subs

my only real exposure is through the WB movies, think the only one i've not seen is the newest one
Tbh the dub for Shin Godzilla is the best way to go due to how much it will fill the screen. At least for first watch

This might have been asked and discussed before but are there any good/recommend forwarding companies for store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp?

Does the Standard version of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (UK) come with a slipcover?
Who is stated as distributor on the back? Crunchyroll Ltd. or Manga Entertainment Ltd.?

Does the Standard version of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (UK) come with a slipcover?
Who is stated as distributor on the back? Crunchyroll Ltd. or Manga Entertainment Ltd.?
nope no slipcase, crunchy is only mentioned on the back with their logo on the back and spine too

Most if not all of the UK releases from Crunchyroll UK with have no slipcovers since Funimation UK dropped them before merging into Crunchyroll.

I ordered this yesterday and UP1 shipped it today, but in the email it says this...

You have been charged £11.00 for Postage and Packing.
Customer requested Special Delivery for this order. £4.00
Total cost £112.02

Customer requested Special Delivery for this order.

When I placed the order, I was told it would be £11.00 p&p for special delivery, can someone tell me what the extra £4.00 is for please? if anybody knows.

I ordered this yesterday and UP1 shipped it today, but in the email it says this...

When I placed the order, I was told it would be £11.00 p&p for special delivery, can someone tell me what the extra £4.00 is for please? if anybody knows.
it's probably gonna cost them £15 to ship rather than £11, i can't remember if they're supposed to email you first or just charge you

Not about anime, but I thought this was the best place.

eBay question: I just received a message from eBay saying that I'm returning an item to the seller, but I'm not! What I think happened is that the system didn't update when I picked it up, so it thinks it's still at the Argos store and now the "it's not been picked up, so send it back" automated system has kicked in.
The FAQ on the return section says I can cancel this, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me?

I've also messaged the seller, maybe they can do something there end?

Has anyone bought MP3 albums on Amazon Japan? I just want to make sure it's not going to let me pay for one and then prevent me from downloading it due to regional restrictions.

Hi, does anyone know if a limited edition of My Hero Academia season 2 was ever released, in a hard box with space for both Parts 1 and 2? Started collecting these sets and have Seasons 1, 3, 4 and season 5 will also be released, but can't find a season 2 set anywhere. Thanks.

Last edited:
Season 2 never had a proper one. It's strange. Instead it had two box sets for part 1 and 2 of season 2.
Yeah, thought so, I've seen a Season 2 Part 2 US release with the hard box but never a season 2. Shame, but thanks.

Also wondering why the Season 3 set for Black Clover was never released... they went straight from season 2 to 4.

Back