What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Is this a Zombie /of the dead? I got lucky I guess with the strike and upcoming bank holiday and it arrived this morning.
The rest are a few I grabbed over the last week or so, Panty and stockings & Jormungand S2 from Hive, Had a amazon voucher so grabbed Jormungand S1 and goblin slayer movie, and slime S2 part 1 from Cex.

20220827_121836.jpg

20220827_121954.jpg

Any one else's Zavvi order for steelbooks been dispatched, dr stone, goblin slayer or darling in the franxx keep getting emails saying honest were not incompetent (items have not been sent) we will send you your stuff one day in the not too distant future?

Last edited:
Also avoided the strike and bank holiday and recieved this. I was a little scared as it shipped last Monday but just snuck in!

20220827_124648.jpg
I'm no artist so its better than anything I could do but still not a fan of the cover art. It looks like a Eureka release!
And the box is very glossy 👍 but super flimsy 👎 all in all for their first 4K release I expected a bit more from 88 Films, maybe I've set my expectations too high for them

Last edited:
I received one import from AOL yesterday:

Vinland Saga Collector's Edition

vinlandukce1.jpg

vinlandukce2.jpg

So-so films given an amazing release by Arrow with some creepy artwork. If only bigger franchises got this much love.
I saw this was down to £33 on Amazon so have ordered myself a copy - haven’t revisited these in a long time, think I have the Miramax DVD of the other sequels somewhere.

I saw this was down to £33 on Amazon so have ordered myself a copy - haven’t revisited these in a long time, think I have the Miramax DVD of the other sequels somewhere.
Same, I've been on the fence for awhile but when I saw it for £33 I jumped on it!
Crazily the 'standard edition' which doesn't have the 4K disc or art book and comes in a thin cardboard artbox is £34 😂

Back on Saturday I traded in a few games and anime I just know I won't ever get around to replaying or (re)watching and not all of them were even bad, I just have such a huge backlog they are far, far down the list. Anyway, with what I got for them I got 5 games from CeX and then 3 more games from GAME with their 3 for 2 deal.

DQ Heroes, FF15 and Type-0 are all re-buys as I sold them off when I didn't have a PS4 for a period of time but the rest are new to me, FF7 Remake and RE2 Remake I have definitely been looking forward to playing.

Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4), Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4) and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4)

20220829_130120.jpg

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (PS4), Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4), Ratchet & Clank (PS4) and Resident Evil 2 (PS4)

20220829_130209.jpg

Tremendous action movies - feel like watching them again, actually. I'm "eh" on the gore but everything else is exemplary.

I'm also reminded of the amazing action in Gangs of London - loved that series also. Gareth Evans 🐐
Gangs of London was great if a little longwinded, looking forward to season 2 as they've promised its even crazier. The trailer didn't give too much away but interested to see where they take the story!

Back