UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I feel honour bound to put money down right out of the gate given months of griping from me. Genuinely not a fan of conflict so I'm happy to show my sincerity and I'm not just trying to be a dick to anyone from AL.

EB may be till the 25th August but will it be in stock till then 😂, I was actually expecting it to cost more and with the discount code it won't feel as bad to drop money on it but I want to wait a week till my next pay first 🥲

Received my copy of Belle limited edition from Zavvi, with a massive f**king spine slash.

Didn't fancy my chances at getting a replacement without a hassle, but fair play to them, they're sending another copy out.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but has anyone else experienced problems with the Evangelion UE "box" separating? Essentially the glue attaching the Asuka/plug side to the main body of the box has given out so it's continually pulling away and "opening"

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but has anyone else experienced problems with the Evangelion UE "box" separating? Essentially the glue attaching the Asuka/plug side to the main body of the box has given out so it's continually pulling away and "opening"
I've seen a few cases of this yeah. Mine isn't as bad as some I've seen but it definitely looks like it's starting to separate.

Sounds like a job for a can of 3M Super 77 spray adhesive... I fixed the lenticular panel on the front of the Korean Ghost in the Shell Boxset with that spray glue, the panel fell completely off just a week or two after I received it. Since I re-glued it has not come off in 7 years, and I even display it front-forward, so there's no other anime pressing against it to help keep it from falling off again.

61vbFnnd1XL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
I've just checked mine. The upper corner was getting loose, but seems to be holding together for now after I pressed it back down. That doesn't give me high hopes for its longevity though, since we're not even halfway through the first summer since it was released.

EDIT: I looked again the following morning, and it's already started separating again. If anything it looks worse than it did before I pressed it back together yesterday. I think it's only the way I have it shelved that has been holding the lower half together. Not impressed.

Last edited:
Yes.

Z97gbXs.jpg

I've had it separate completely, and it always gets to this state within about a day or so of pressing it back down.

Back