UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

It looks like your standard magical girls show, however I would disagree with the MAL rating as the animation quality appears to be much better than many other higher rated anime with similar middling plots. I guess the rating is lower than usual for this one simply due to how small the sample size is for the people giving it a rating.

Didn't realize that I needed a spare copy of Z/X.
I do now.

I thought it was an enjoyable typical platoon of misfits learning to work together.
The trainer/tutor Ira held it together for me.

Last edited:
would a slightly damaged box require me sending it back to get a replacement? noticed the bottom of the spine on my Release the Spyce CE has a small bit of crushing

They may not go for replacing minor damage, but I guess it can't hurt to ask. They are replacing my Princess Principal CE but that's because the entire corner of the box was crushed in a good 2 cm on all sides, so it was fairly severe damage.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this (or I just missed it earlier), but Princess Principal: Crown Handler - Chapter 1 is now available to pre-order via Anime Online here - out on 8th August.

Last edited:
Aria is not really an anime I would normally go for, but I did go ahead and pledge for the entire series boxset in the Nozomi Kickstarter, to help support their efforts. I may have gone for these MVM releases if not for that.

aria3c.jpg

Back