UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Actually I have a question for the anime limited representative assuming there still reading this forum. Regarding gundam seed destiny, do you actually
It's not out until mid September. I doubt it's even gone to the replicators yet.
They normally get them into their warehouse 2 - 3 weeks before (less sometimes).
But obviously post Brexit as elements are made in other countries things unfortunately get delayed 🤷‍♂️
Obviously that doesn't completely excuse it as some of the blame still falls of AL for maybe being a bit too optimistic with their release dates...

@bakura You might want to rephrase that. While I get as frustrated by delays as anyone, no one is paying AL to engage with the community on these forums, so the least we can do is be civil.
I apologise I was not trying to be uncivil but reading back I can see how it came across that way. I am very appreciative that companies still like to engage in forums like this so very happy for the direct interaction.

For any griping I've done, AL are usually solid about getting stuff out once the product is in hand. Even with delays I'm pretty sure I've had near everything I ordered from them a week or two before the publicly stated release date.

Again, I've griped but they do want their titles in fan's hands.

I asked AL about Emma season one, which was due for release on Monday. Here's the reply.

Apologies for the delay with your order. We are currently waiting on a delivery of stock to arrive with our fulfilment team so they may start shipping out orders. We have been informed that the stock is due to be delivered in the next week or two. As soon as this stock arrives, all orders will be shipped and you should receive a notification from the shop to confirm that your order is on its way to you.

Again, please accept our apologies for the delay - we aim to get this shipped out to you as soon as possible.

I received my replacement Eva discs today, I had to get a fair few replaced as they were covered in scratches, half the replacements are also covered in scratches (well, 3 are okay, the rest are scratched) as they've just stacked them in a pile, wrapped said pile in bubble wrap and stuck them in a cardboard mailer lol absolute idiots man.

Last edited:
Just noticed this on their website, was really tempting

untill I noticed the prices make no sense, somehow Anime Limited have managed to have cheaper items cost more

I would have done it something like
1~300jpy = £5
301~500jpy = £8
501~700jpy = £10
701~1000jpy = £15
1001~1300jpy = £20
1301~1500jpy = £25
1501~2000jpy = £30

900jpy = £20

920jpy = £20

980jpy = £15

1400jpy = £20

1680jpy = £15

@bakura You might want to rephrase that. While I get as frustrated by delays as anyone, no one is paying AL to engage with the community on these forums, so the least we can do is be civil.
Hi guys, sorry for the delay as I've been out of office enjoying some annual leave before my inevitable summer sale breakdown. Also thanks to @Jon O Fun for basically doing my job for me and saying exactly what I would have :) It's an early bird offer so the product isn't currently on hand, it's a special pre-order price before manufacturing that helps us gage interest and helps our marketing plan for the product before it's released.

Also I completely understand your frustration, but we're going through the same product delays that every UK company is going through and we absolutely want you to have the titles to you as soon as possible. No one enjoys announcing delays but it's an inevitable part of the process. Fingers crossed you get that chonky Gundam ultimate asap!

Back