UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

With the pre-order of Hello World going up today, the artwork reminded me of another movie, The Relative Worlds.
So true about the similarities on artworks and visuals to the extent that I was actually thinking of the plot of Relative Worlds and getting confused when trying to remember that for Hello World! I remember @Neil.T actually mentioning the similarities way back as well.

Footage going around of how yesterday at MCM a random guy was able to jump on stage during a panel and sit with the guests.

Maybe it's for the best there wasn't an Anime Guest of Honour.
I thought each panel had security? I bet whoever was on duty for that one got in trouble

I have a question. Since you guys weren't at comic con are you going to have another cloud matsuri at some point in the near future?

No plans for it just now so not sure what happened there! Scotland Loves Anime may borrow the name again in October when we do a digital festival but yeah nothing to go round there.

Andrew
Had it again, glad I'm not crazy 😂 think of it as free advertising? And maybe check you're not paying for a sponsored post....
Screenshot_20220529-222937_Instagram.jpg

Big pleased about seeing VE the Movie 4K ( dub is included, assuming this is the Netflix dub and not the one made for some Middle Eastern markets), Captain Tylor is also good to see.

Nah, because we'd actually have the news now in that scenario.

It actually feels cruel at this stage to keep leading Gundam fans on. People have money. People want to support the official releases. It really shouldn't be this bloody drawn out and continuously feel like Gundam just is no longer a priority for them.

It isn't true to suggest the Gundam isn't a priority for us at all - as always, there are many moving parts in play with releasing any title, and that can change timeframes markedly at times. We're still as committed to releasing more Gundam titles and have plenty of plans in the pipeline, and we're working on it constantly, but ultimately it takes as long as it takes. Just because we don't have anything we're ready to talk about doesn't mean that it's not happening, or that we don't care.

A little more patience, and you should be seeing more on our next Gundam release pretty soon at this point. I know we've been saying that for a while, but we're seeing the progress week by week at this point so it really is moving along.

Back