What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Here are the Round 6 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are only 4 more posters remaining in this order to be photographed. These four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Darling in the Franxx: Ikuno 2018 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 5 release poster

franxxikunob2.jpg

Genocidal Organ 2017 Project Itoh Theatrical release poster

genocidalorganb2.jpg

Persona 3 Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth 2016 Theatrical release poster

p3movie4b2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin Act III: Tokyo Samurai 1994 Manga promotional poster

kenshinmangab2.jpg
All your posters are wonderful, but this Kenshin one is just majestic. Chapeau.

All your posters are wonderful, but this Kenshin one is just majestic. Chapeau.
Lol, yeah, it has a bit of humor to it, poor Kenshin is just a bit poosay-whipped, it appears, that's why I got it. 😊

I have a total of 4 Kenshin posters now, so that will work out nicely having two poster sleeves with a pair of posters back-to-back inside each one.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah, it has a bit of humor to it, poor Kenshin is just a bit poosay-whipped, it appears, that's why I got it. 😊

I have a total of 4 Kenshin posters now, so that will work out nicely having two poster sleeves with a pair of posters back-to-back inside each one.
Yeah it's very good. 😄

It's been really fun seeing all your posters. I for one can't wait to see any future batches you may get.

Retailers really should ship Collectors/Limited editions in boxes rather than cardboard mailers. It'd stop the damage in transit/from careless postal workers.

Yeah. You pay good price for something and the retailers don't care whether you get it in good shape or not. I don't really like the publisher side either because how much expensive it can really be to make more rigid box? Sturdies boxes get damaged too, but not so easily. Rigid boxes also look more cool.

With the days getting brighter I'm now able to unbox after working hours, which is a first in many months.

zRA0j0lh.jpg

Before that though, yesterday I received Neptunia Virtual Stars for the PlayStation 4 from Idea Factory. This was on offer from their deal of the week so I went for it.

r9aOOAgh.jpg

Today Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train from Funimation UK arrived today. This is the limited edition Blu-ray release that comes with the same contents as the Aniplex of America release, which includes the audio commentary and the original soundtrack as examples. The box does feel cheaper though and the spine alignment reminds me of MVM's releases. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Hunter X Hunter drags during chimera ant from focusing too much on secondary and not all that interesting characters, but other than that it's so amazing from beginning to end.

The York New and Chimera Ant arcs go plaaaaaces 🐜

Hunter X Hunter drags during chimera ant from focusing too much on secondary and not all that interesting characters, but other than that it's so amazing from beginning to end.

The York New and Chimera Ant arcs go plaaaaaces 🐜

I read the start of the back blurb for part 4 and was like "well that escalated quickly" 😅

That's a really cool set of posters. I especially like the Genocidal Organ one but then I also love that film.

Yes, I as well - I liked Genocidal Organ the best out of the three Project Itoh movies, with Harmony second. I really wanted to find a poster for Harmony, but I haven't seen one available anywhere, even under any Sold Out listings, so I guess for now I will remain Harmoniously lacking...

I want this Funimation theatrical poster for Harmony:

hpufcsa_rgb.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I as well - I liked Genocidal Organ the best out of the three Project Itoh movies, with Harmony second. I really wanted to find a poster for Harmony, but I haven't seen one available anywhere, even under any Sold Out listings, so I guess for now I will remain Harmoniously lacking...
They're 3 great films. I went into them thinking Harmony would be my favourite but I actually prefer the other 2 more. Genocidal Organ is definitely the best one!

Here are the final Round 7 photos from my Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. These are the last four posters in my final order. Please note I have In-line spoilered the fourth poster because it is somewhat NSFW:

Darwin's Game 2020 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 1 release poster

darwinsgameb2.jpg

Tada Never Falls In Love 2018 Blu-ray and DVD 1 release poster

tadabddvdb2.jpg

3x3 Eyes Chapter 2: Legend of the Divine Demon 1995 OVA promotional poster

3x3demonb2.jpg

Brain Powerd 1998 Hime Utsumiya Nude - Laserdisc and Video Cassette release poster

(Inline Spoiler for mild nudity)

brainpowerdb2.jpg

I actually have a small order of 5 posters from eBay that should be arriving by Monday, so I will have one more post coming sometime next week with my final lot (for now, anyway - it's time for a break!) of Japanese B2 posters.

🥳

Last edited:
Back