UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

If anyone has any doubts about any of the titles in the sale, it might be worth seeing how much you can get for them in CeX (if you ever go near a store).

For example, they're currently offering £7 cash or £10 store credit for the Muv Luv BD collection - Bodacious Space Pirates is the same. Nurse Witch Komugi R will get you £3 cash or £5 credit.

If you buy something and end up not liking it, you'll probably get most of your money back (maybe £1 down) - or possibly make a profit on it.

Obviously this is useless if you've not got a CeX near you, but still...
I did this with the When they Cry Kai DVDs before they dropped the price. £14 voucher at the time for a £2 DVD was insane. It got me the Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy game for £8 on PS5 after all was said and done.

got more of an interest of getting little busters on a whim knowing this was a license expiration sale but season 1 is gone now so i guess i lost my chance lol

I wonder if we'll ever see the first two Made in Abyss movies released in the UK(Journey's Dawn & Wondering Twilight). It would make a good completed collection if MVM licensed and released together with the third one in a collectors edition box.

I wonder if we'll ever see the first two Made in Abyss movies released in the UK(Journey's Dawn & Wondering Twilight). It would make a good completed collection if MVM licensed and released together with the third one in a collectors edition box.
As these are just basically recap movies of the series, we don't plan on doing these.

As these are just basically recap movies of the series, we don't plan on doing these.
Ah thats a shame. I know Sentai Filmworks released in the United States and hoped you may pick up at some point. With the popularity of the show too and a second season coming this year I would have thought they would have sold well for you in such a situation.

Will definitely be pre-ordering the Release The Spyce CE on Monday. Never heard of Alice in Borderland, but I will most likely pick it up, as I believe it is only three episodes.

That's one licence picked up. Just have to keep pestering MVM to license The Pet Girl of Sakurasou & the rest of Aria the Animation now. ;)

Will definitely be pre-ordering the Release The Spyce CE on Monday. Never heard of Alice in Borderland, but I will most likely pick it up, as I believe it is only three episodes.

That's one licence picked up. Just have to keep pestering MVM to license The Pet Girl of Sakurasou & the rest of Aria the Animation now. ;)
They've already confirmed they're looking into the rest of Aria. I'm sure we'll get news soon enough

hoping MVM could license release the spyce with the CE over here, edging so close to getting the CE for $25 from the sentai sales when they happen but would rather buy it locally if possible
self-high.gif

one step closer to getting jashin
Aina Suzuki, the voice of Jashin also voices a character in this series so it's a start

They've already confirmed they're looking into the rest of Aria. I'm sure we'll get news soon enough

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember MVM saying something about that on twitter. Let's just hope if they do announce more that it is the rest of Aria, and not just season 2. :)

Time to buy S2 and OVA of little busters before it goes oop

Owned S1 half sets from Sentai what are still sealed so maybe £10 wasted...

Also Bodicus Space Pirates.

Will consider Girlish number but will wait for bills to go out first. Is it good?

Back