From the Urusei Yatsura OP
QSgToHM.jpg

l4XbyK9.jpg

XQR8MAr.jpg

168mOzc.jpg

Ci3jNsy.jpg

Today I finally won an Evangelion sketch 😄😁
Congrats!

I don't collect any cels or drawings at all, but NIS America did include 6 replica key frames and 1 original key frame as pre-order bonus items with each of their three Premium box sets of Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers, back in 2015-2016. Here are photos I took of the three originals I received with my sets:

With Rokka Set 1:
rokka1key.jpg

With Rokka Set 2:
rokka2key.jpg

With Rokka Set 3:
rokka3key.jpg

I don't collect any cels or drawings at all, but NIS America did include 6 replica key frames and 1 original key frame as pre-order bonus items with each of their three Premium box sets of Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers, back in 2015-2016. Here are photos I took of the three originals I received with my sets:

With Rokka Set 1:
rokka1key.jpg

With Rokka Set 2:
rokka2key.jpg

With Rokka Set 3:
rokka3key.jpg
Those are nice 😃 I really like the style of anime gengas. They're very detailed and colorful 😃

I was just digging through my old photos, and found this, too. Below is the set of 6 replicas Nis America included with Rokka 2, these are all printed on yellow paper - that yellow tint behind the originals in the second and third photos above are the replicas, still packed behind the original in the plastic bag they came in:

rokka2replicas.jpg

Last edited:
Back