UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I couldn't tell you anything about the game, João, but I rate the anime very highly, for what it's worth. 👌
It's worth quite a bit! Thanks 🙏
I would start with the anime since that came first. On a random note, folks often forget PUNCH-LINE was written by Kotaro Uchikoshi who wrote the Zero Escape Trilogy and AI: The Somnium Files.

OK, I guess I'll get the anime and see what's what, first... Thank you.

Not so random, because that's sure to appeal to people who maybe didn't know that to be the case!

I enjoyed the game a LOT more. I found the anime pretty boring (it was a 2.5/5 for me), so I was a bit reluctant to play the game (I'd already bought it), but it was a lot more interesting than the anime for me.

There's a Line Wide sale of Kodansha manga on Bookwalker till the 23:59 PT on the 27th of September:
It includes all books in the series rather than some of them like other sales I've seen.
Titles include:
A Silent Voice
Alita Battle Angel
Domestic Girlfriend
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Fire Force
Ghost in the Shell
O Maidens in Your Savage Season
Rent-A-Girlfriend
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Vinland Saga
Wotakoi
Your Lie in April

Some are also part of the Fantasy Fair coin back event with 45% back on the first 3 volumes and 30% on the rest (plus your ranking amount if already a member). Ends Friday morning our time. These include:
Attack on Titan
Fairy Tail
Land of the Lustrous
Mushishi
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
To Your Eternity
EDIT: This didn't seem to work Results filtered for both events:
*Affiliate links

Friday's pay day, so I'll picking up as much AoT as I dare.

Last edited:
There's a Line Wide sale of Kodansha manga on Bookwalker till the 23:59 PT on the 27th of September:
It includes all books in the series rather than some of them like other sales I've seen.
Titles include:
A Silent Voice
Alita Battle Angel
Domestic Girlfriend
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Fire Force
Ghost in the Shell
O Maidens in Your Savage Season
Rent-A-Girlfriend
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Vinland Saga
Wotakoi
Your Lie in April

Some are also part of the Fantasy Fair coin back event with 45% back on the first 3 volumes and 30% on the rest (plus your ranking amount if already a member). Ends Friday morning our time. These include:
Attack on Titan
Fairy Tail
Land of the Lustrous
Mushishi
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
To Your Eternity
Results filtered for both events:
*Affiliate links

Friday's pay day, so I'll picking up as much AoT as I dare.
I'd hold off on AoT. It's nearly guaranteed there will be a Humble Bundle with the entire manga and a significant amount of the spin offs during the airing of S4P2 as there has been one during the broadcast of season 2, both parts of season 3 and the first half of season 4 covering the content up to that point.

Already got the first 10 volumes on Bookwalker.
I'm not sure how the Humble Bundle thing works, do you basically get a download of the work in question? What format does it use? I think you can add non-Bookwalker purchases on their app, but haven't tried it.
Download in PDF, ePub, or CBZ. ePubs can be loaded onto Bookwalker.

First volume FREE of select titles and 30% coin back on the rest of the volumes in the series at Bookwalker:
*Affiliate link

Slightly random selection, a few unknown international manga and some massive titles like Attack on Titan and The Quintessential Quintuplets.

I've more or less been following the discussion on here about the upcoming EVA blu-ray releases, and I get that the older dub is desirable, which won't be on the standard edition release, but what about the subtitles?

As someone who has no interest in dubs, and has never seen Evangelion, I'm just wondering if the CE worth considering over the SE just for the "classic" subtitle script, or is there far less difference between the subs than there is the dubs?

Back