UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Both Love Live! Sunshine!! the School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow and Lupin III: The First collector's sets have been dispatched.

The latter is more amusing considering it got pushed back to 20th September so it could have made it to its initial release window of 13th.

Both Love Live! Sunshine!! the School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow and Lupin III: The First collector's sets have been dispatched.

The latter is more amusing considering it got pushed back to 20th September so it could have made it to its initial release window of 13th.
Same for the MEGALOBOX collector's edition vinyl soundtrack

Looks like SAO Alicization: War of Underworld Part 1 has been further delayed - was due for release on 11th Oct when mentioned in the Newswire last month, then moved to 18th October in this month's Newswire but the product page is now stating 22nd November.

Never knew AllTheAnime handle imports on their store. Good to know, I guess 🤔

Well they did the imports for Gundam Origin, G-Reco films and Thunderbolt.

Last edited:

CesCx1y.jpg

I mentioned it in the rate your watched anime out of 10 thread but I enjoyed SAO more than I thought I would based on expectations, I can't justify buying the CE though unless I can also get the others, and given we're 4 seasons deep that may seem unlikely?

Back