UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

If I'm correct, The Skull Man didn't have an Australian release, so I'm guessing this release will be using Sentai's discs, meaning an NTSC release.

Of course, this would mean that sadly, due to Johnny's, TOKIO's "Hikari no Machi", and the opening sequence itself, will be replaced with an instrumental opening and footage from an earlier trailer for the series.

Two questions:

- Heaven's Feel-up 3 is getting a US release. Is any date set for the UK edition?

- Is there a way to subscribe to MVM to learn of early birdies and upcoming releases? I don't use Twitter. With Anime Limited I get email alerts but not MVM.

Cheers in advance. Also, I have had Skull Man on DVD imported for many years. Cba keep watching. Bodes well not.

Two questions:

- Heaven's Feel-up 3 is getting a US release. Is any date set for the UK edition?

- Is there a way to subscribe to MVM to learn of early birdies and upcoming releases? I don't use Twitter. With Anime Limited I get email alerts but not MVM.

Cheers in advance. Also, I have had Skull Man on DVD imported for many years. Cba keep watching. Bodes well not.
Heaven's Feel 3, we're hoping for a January release.

With the early birds/upcoming releases we also post on FB. Early birds run for a week and new pre-releases show up on the front page of the site when you scroll down. Other than that, it's just a case of checking every now and then on the site.

Cheers for the release date clarification. Was hoping it might make it out before Christmas but was too much of an ask, if using Aussie discs and not US. The Heaven's Feel releases so far are some of my favourite: compact, don't feel cheap, comes with a highly informative booklet, and not very expensive at all. With ufotable's quality as an added bonus.

I understand that most users will have a social media presence nowadays, meaning Twitter/Facebook updates are seen, but there are some folk like me that prefer to be alerted by email. I don't use forums much, nowadays, so I often miss your offers. Fair enough about checking site every so often--just seems wise to match the competition, in the case of AL. Thanks for answering, all the same.

Heaven's Feel 3, we're hoping for a January release.

With the early birds/upcoming releases we also post on FB. Early birds run for a week and new pre-releases show up on the front page of the site when you scroll down. Other than that, it's just a case of checking every now and then on the site.

I was wondering when this would be released, but figured with how delayed it was getting to cinemas then the wait for the US release that it would take time. Glad to know it's still in the plans though.

I don't suppose anything has been announced about the Grand Order: Babylonia series? I know that other Fate series have been brought over, baring Extra, so is there an intention to try and bring this one over or is the licence too tricky to get?

I was wondering when this would be released, but figured with how delayed it was getting to cinemas then the wait for the US release that it would take time. Glad to know it's still in the plans though.

I don't suppose anything has been announced about the Grand Order: Babylonia series? I know that other Fate series have been brought over, baring Extra, so is there an intention to try and bring this one over or is the licence too tricky to get?
Depends on when Aniplex replies to their emails

Back