Josee, the Tiger and the Fish Theatrical Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
From beloved Studio BONES comes a new film centred around a university student and the disabled girl he becomes friends with. This meeting changes the course of their lives while pushing the two forward in ways they didn't know they needed.

Continue reading...

I'm glad this turned out well. I'm still not going to cinemas for anything at the moment, but I'll buy this whenever it gets a blu-ray release.

I saw the film at my old university this evening and quite enjoyed it. The relationship between the two main characters was well realised and I think casting young actors known for live-action drama helped in this case. The film is well animated not just in its fluid animation sequences but the attention to detail in the backgrounds was very welcome.

If Bones plan to produce future films or adaptations I will be quite interested in checking them out.

Do You Know It Will Release In Theatres In The USA In July 2022 The Trailer For It Looks Beautiful And It Is Great That The UK Has A Blu-Ray Ray Release For It Already.

Back