Manga Volumes to buy at bargain prices

Jay2021

Great Teacher
Manga volumes at reasonable prices.

If anyone is interested, Books 4 People is currently selling Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV volumes 1 - 8 for £53.49 (previous price £118.49)

And Samurai 8 volumes 1 - 5 for £22.99

Books 4 People again - this time:

Junji Ito Collection 3 Books Set Deluxe Edition (Uzumaki, Gyo and Tomie) for £45.99

The Legend of Zelda Legendary Hardcover Edition Vol 1-5 Collection 5 Books Box Set for £51.90

JoJo Bizarre Adventure Part 2 Battle Tendency 4 Books Collection Set for £39.99

Manga volumes at reasonable prices.

If anyone is interested, Books 4 People is currently selling Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV volumes 1 - 8 for £53.49 (previous price £118.49)

And Samurai 8 volumes 1 - 5 for £22.99

It looks like Books 4 People has reintroduce the Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV special offer - this time for volumes 1 - 6 only for £52.99

Claymore was 27 volumes and that was being sold for about £80-£90 on some UK sites after a while so it's a possibility at least.
I recently cancelled my ebay order (which was at the time for £159.99) and now the same ebay seller is selling the box set (which is still on pre-order) for £179.99! Blackwell's is currently selling this box set for £145.20.
Yeah, I remember getting the dbz set which was 26 volumes for around 70ish a few years back, but that was pre-covid era I guess.

Blackwell's prices are usually very good too. It makes this a much better deal then. 5 a volume is pretty good after all.

Yeah, I remember getting the dbz set which was 26 volumes for around 70ish a few years back, but that was pre-covid era I guess.

Blackwell's prices are usually very good too. It makes this a much better deal then. 5 a volume is pretty good after all.
Back in the day I paid only £52 for the first Bleach manga box set (21 volumes) definitively pre-covid! Those days are long gone!!

The prices for the Demon Slayer complete manga box set are ridiculously crazy on ebay at the moment - it will be a very long time before the price will fall to £80-£90.

Back in the day I paid only £52 for the first Bleach manga box set (21 volumes) definitively pre-covid! Those days are long gone!!

The prices for the Demon Slayer complete manga box set are ridiculously crazy on ebay at the moment - it will be a very long time before the price will fall to £80-£90.
Pretty sure I got the Naruto pre Shippuden set in the (badly made) wooden display box for about £90 from Book Depository. The volumes were just as bad as the box, ended up with 4 volumes with print errors.

Ah the good old days. Yeah it's mad. I looked on ebay earlier, and they are flying for £220+, even £250. I couldn't purchase the hive box set quick enough!

Forbidden Planet just sent out a mailing blast and they have a bunch of Jujutsu Kaisen / Chainsaw Man volumes back in stock £5.51 per volume every single one which is a steal considering how out of print some volumes are and the prices they go for.
Get em while you can!

JJK:

CSM:

Forbidden Planet just sent out a mailing blast and they have a bunch of Jujutsu Kaisen / Chainsaw Man volumes back in stock £5.51 per volume every single one which is a steal considering how out of print some volumes are and the prices they go for.
Get em while you can!

JJK:

CSM:
Missing the start of JJK is annoying but good prices.

Yh a bit of shame they're missing those but hopefully will be able to pick up Vol. 1-2/4 for decent prices somewhere else or hope that the next comiccon I go to VIZ has a both and I get them there since they usually have loads of copies of the early volumes
Yeah probs best bet. Blackwells have volume 1, but not 2 or 3 too unfortunately.

Not really bargain price, but Bookwalker are doing a 70%! coin back on the first 3 volumes on 394 LN titles:

This campaign is in 2 parts with manga titles following after the current LN titles:
LNs: March 18th 12:00 AM – March 21st 11:59 PM, 2022 PT
Manga: March 22nd 12:00 AM – March 25th 11:59 PM, 2022 PT

There is actually a sale on at the moment with sale prices on all volumes of select titles including Alita, Inuyashiki, and Fairy Tale:
*Affiliate links

Back