What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Cf5bjQkh.jpg

The Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) arrived today from Anime Limited. I'm a bit disappointed with the final outcome of the set as these Blu-ray cases aren't my favourite and I feel they could have merged the content into one case (personally I was hoping it would look like how Persona 5 did which used the Criterion type cases). Either way it's still better than the Funimation release. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

Ordered about a month ago on Amazon but said it'd be in stock end of Aug then saw it was available next day on Amazon so placed an order and went to cancel by other order.... Guess what shipped 10 seconds after I placed the new order!!! 🤬
20210717_145425.jpg

I hate Scanavo keepcases. The disc should not be visible from the outside of the case. Gonna have to start buying Amarays in bulk at this rate since only MVM aren’t cheaping out.
i'll trade you for the terrible ones that manga started using towards the end of last year

My main issue with these cases that AL have started to use, is that its pretty difficult to press the top disc in place, without forcing it against the button for the second disc below it - which risks scratching the disc when you do this.

Back