What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Here's a pic of the Godzilla one. It's by Matt Frank, artist on the IDW Godzilla comics and also on one of the Gamera comics ("The Last Hope") that came bundled with the limited edition Arrow Blu ray release from 2020. He also had some of his art featured in the Godzilla criterion set. If you want one follow Matt Frank on twitter as he sells prints periodically in limited numbers, not sure if this one will be available again but you could email him at his official website or DM him on twitter.

The Berserk one is from an etsy seller called Animedoodzandnoods (also known as BabySenpaiX) their etsy store is here Anime inspired clothing by Animedoodzandnoodz

godzilla.jpg

Here's a pic of the Godzilla one. It's by Matt Frank, artist on the IDW Godzilla comics and also on one of the Gamera comics ("The Last Hope") that came bundled with the limited edition Arrow Blu ray release from 2020. He also had some of his art featured in the Godzilla criterion set. If you want one follow Matt Frank on twitter as he sells prints periodically in limited numbers, not sure if this one will be available again but you could email him at his official website or DM him on twitter.

The Berserk one is from an etsy seller called Animedoodzandnoods (also known as BabySenpaiX) their etsy store is here Anime inspired clothing by Animedoodzandnoodz

View attachment 19243
That godzilla is pretty dope as well! Thank you for the links 😃

J0uR8mfh.jpg

vL10o5Th.jpg
we3Y8NBh.jpg
4gsXGL2h.jpg

Today's arrival is The iDOLM@STER One for All for the PlayStation 3 from publisher Bandai Namco. This is an idol simulation game with music rhythm elements during the song sequences. It's a well-known franchise, infamous for being part of a joke/meme that involves Kentaro Miura (RIP) putting Berserk on hiatus to play iM@S, but One for All is considered the best one in the series to my knowledge (the second game was hated and the PS4 instalments changed the gameplay which was divisive).

This game was available for a generous price so I decided to go for it since it would cost about £10 more if I had to get it from Japan directly.

J0uR8mfh.jpg

vL10o5Th.jpg
we3Y8NBh.jpg
4gsXGL2h.jpg

Today's arrival is The iDOLM@STER One for All for the PlayStation 3 from publisher Bandai Namco. This is an idol simulation game with music rhythm elements during the song sequences. It's a well-known franchise, infamous for being part of a joke/meme that involves Kentaro Miura (RIP) putting Berserk on hiatus to play iM@S, but One for All is considered the best one in the series to my knowledge (the second game was hated and the PS4 instalments changed the gameplay which was divisive).

This game was available for a generous price so I decided to go for it since it would cost about £10 more if I had to get it from Japan directly.

Hey I have this game, it was great. Which reminds me that I never bought any of the PS4 Im@s games though. I do wish these games would get an english translation even if it's just for the asia release though.

Hey I have this game, it was great. Which reminds me that I never bought any of the PS4 Im@s games though. I do wish these games would get an english translation even if it's just for the asia release though.
Yeah I have played a bit of Platinum Stars on PS4 and liked it. I remember Bandai Namco localised a VR game that did make it to the west so I wonder if Starlit Season (which comes out at the end of this year) could get localised for Asia.

Got this rotating display stand for action figures and model kits today from Amazon. It fits brands like Bandai SH Figuarts/Robot Damashii and pretty much any other 5-7 inch figures and probably a few a little bigger than that. It'll work with Mafex, Figma, most Banpresto prize figures, Revoltech, Figure Rise and even American lines like Marvel legends, Star Wars black series, Mcfarlane and NECA.

Need to get X2 C cell batteries to test it out (will pop to the shops tomorrow) It has 2 speeds. If anyone's interested I'll let you know how well it works once it's tested.

Turntable.jpg

Last edited:
Was yours from Wordery? They sent me the completely wrong set of books when I ordered the 2nd season boxset too recently. Got it in the end though.
That sounds like a real pain dude. This one I'd ordered from Book Depository as they had packaged that Akira boxset I ordered earlier really well. The Monogatari first season boxset, which I did order from Wordery, came with a slightly bashed in corner from poor packaging and poorer handling by bloody Yodel (no, throwing a damned box of books down into an empty, stinky garden bin is not a bloody good idea you geniuses....). I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of returning so kept it but chose to order the season 2 from elsewhere.

But...am now regretting it big time as the second season is now out of stock everywhere locally and they've just refunded me the cost. I don't want the money back, I just want the bloody boxset you posted to someone else you twits!! Ugh, I will just have to stay hopeful of Amazon's message that they are trying to get it back in stock....

Last edited:
It’s probably a bit predictable the first place my mind went with that mirror, but then figures with skirts usually have bases that would get in the way.
Ha Ha! Didn't think of that at all, honest (Insert monkey side-eye meme here). Seriously though the only female anime character figure I have is Tashigi from One Piece and she's dressed very respectably.

Likewise. I imagine they're simply waiting on the stock; my order's still showing in my account.
Yeah. I'm not overly worried. I've never had a problem with a UK anime distributor failing to complete an order.

Now, art supply depots, on the other hand, I could tell you stories...

Back