Your viewing journal

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Short Animation S Short Animation Series Episodes 1 - 3
Cells at Work! CODE BLACK Episodes 8 - 13
My Hero Academia S5 Episodes 1 & 2

/umiko

Fruits Basket 2nd Season: episodes 19-25(Complete) Emotionally engaging done brilliant justice to the Manga.Absolutely loved it 10/10 Now onto the last season!

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Sh*ttier than Real Life! episode 3 Go insane.

Hetalia World★Stars episode 4 Drastic reform.

Super Cub episode 3 Faceguard.

Ah My Goddess! episodes 1-13

Cestvs: The Roman Fighter ep 2
Up Pompeii.

Osamake ep 2
Over acting.
Ah, I see where this might be going. Turns out the object of his desire was also a childhood friend, but he doesn't know yet because she looked very different back then. So who ever "wins" will be a childhood friend, hense the title of the show.

Super Cub ep 3
Upgrade.

Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! Episode 3 Brink of insanity.

Osamake: Romcom Where The Childhood Friend Won't Lose Episode 2 Trauma.

Super Cub Episode 3 Visor.

Noragami
Episodes 1 - 25

(including the 2nd season)

Latest couple titles from my backlog, interesting story with good character development. Shame the 2nd season leaves things on bit of a cliffhanger like they were hoping for another series to be made (unless that cliffhanger is answered with the OVA episodes?)

Zombieland Saga: Revenge episode 3 Separation woes.

Ah My Goddess! episodes 14-24 & Specials (Complete. A fairly calm SoL series asides from the more dramatic stories. Onto Season 2.) 3.5/5

Crunchyroll:
Zombieland Saga : Revenge
episode 3- Wonderful as usual.

Fruits Basket: The Final episodes 1-3 Beautiful and the emotions just wow. Opening and ending theme lovely too.

Anime that have been on my hold list for ages since 2016 and decided to restart:

Amazon:
Chi’s Sweet Adventure(Sub)-
episodes 1-3 episodes of 12 minutes of kitty cuteness. Captures the Manga cat expressions well.

All4:
Gurren Lagann(Dub)-
episodes 1+2 Very stylish.

Adachi and Shimamura (English Dub) Episode 9 - 10

Cells at Work! CODE BLACK (English Dub) Episode 7

Dr. STONE: Stone Wars (English Dub) Episode 7

The Quintessential Quintuplets II (English Dub) Episode 5

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω Episode 3

Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 3

Last edited:
So I'm a Spider, So What (English Dub) Episode 10

The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter (English Dub) Episode 9

Blue Reflection Ray Episode 3 Irriplaceable.

Godzilla: Singular Point Episode 4 Anguirus.

So I'm a Spider, So What? Episode 15 Family feud.

SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 4 Cold.

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
Though four seasons may be a bit too much for this series I still had good fun. Overall a very chill franchise with fun characters and the quirky visuals you'd expect from a SHAFT series.

Now I'll be taking a rest from the physical backlog and a couple seasonal shows to focus on my HIDIVE backlog and what better way to start that backlog than with the behemoth that is...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
While I did start this series a while back I must have put it aside at some point to focus on other stuff. This time I'll be starting from the beginning with the first movie (My Conquest is a Sea of Stars) series which serves as a good gateway for people new to the series. Great introduction to the characters on both sides as well as a tense battle in the latter half.

Last edited:
Way of the Househusband ep4-5

Netflix's decision to release what is presumably a ten episode series in two five-episode chunks seems a bit odd, but perhaps it's not surprising given their apparent determination to dance to no-one's tune but their own.

Super Cub ep3

The google equivalent being called 'goggles' feels suitably prophetic.

Ariel OVA 1-2

This was a lot of fun - I'd seen the key art, but hadn't realised it was a comedy until it was covered on the Retro Anime Podcast. The invaders' attempt to conquer earth on the cheap reminded me a little of Prefectural Earth Defence Force, but Ariel plays it with a much straighter face. Just a shame they only seem to have adapted a small part of the novel series.

Back Arrow episode 16 Impatience.

Blue Reflection Ray episode 3 Motivation.

Burning Kabaddi episode 4 Careful eye.

So I'm a Spider, So What? episode 15 Lava.

SSSS.DYNAZENON episode 4 Exchange student.

The World Ends with You The Animation episode 3 Realisation.

Those Snow White Notes episode 4 Less refined.

Ah My Goddess!: Flights of Fancy episodes 1-15

Azur Lane
An entertaining series but suffers from having far too many characters. Like One Piece levels of different characters in only 12 episodes. And attention got split between them too much in view. The series did improve later on as it got more focused.

Shigurui Death Frenzy
Very well made but also very disturbed. Also the first episode sets up a climax that you never get to see which was a bit frustrating.

And some live action stuff

Barking Dogs Never Bite
Another from the Bong Joon Ho collection. Another tragicomedy. Very art house feeling. Was good but not on Parasites level.

The Kick
Martial arts film that had humour and choreography that felt inspired by the likes of Jackie Chan. Not a masterpiece or anything g but a fun watch.

Memories of Murder
3rd film from the Bong Joon Ho collection I've watched. Excellent crime drama. Dont want to say much given the genre but definitely worth watching.

Burning Kabaddi-episode 4- Dat intensity of dem eyes.

Those Snow White Notes- episode 4 A gentle sound.

The World Ends with You The Animation- episode 4 Toll.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level- episode 3 Very cute,goofy episode.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season- episode 2 Marvellous.

86- episode 3 Hits right in the feels.

Gurren Lagann(Dub)- episode 7-10 Am very impressed with this series so far.Dang good.

Alice & Zoroku episodes 6-12 (Complete)

Dr Stone: Stone Wars
episode 7

Hensuki episodes 1-4

My Hero Academia Season 5 episodes 4-5

The Misfit of Demon King Academy episodes 12-13 (Complete)

The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2 episode 5

Back