What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Ooo! Ooo! Can we see more pics of the Gargantia Box set, Wicker? How is it packaged inside? I love my 4 original box sets from Japan, with English subtitles - one of my favorite JP series sets I own...

gargovas6.jpg
DBE0E35A-5128-4306-9CE2-D9F40A8D7D6C.jpegFE86E285-90CF-4B5E-A97E-3817B23AA69F.jpeg7CC89471-5C20-41F7-B98E-C43ED9702408.jpeg2 light novels, log book is (I believe first half interview - more reason for me to eventually learn Japanese so I can eventually read them) and second half art. The visual book is a new manga short.

Wish I could like a post multiple times, lol - man, looks like a double-dip may be in order... 🤤 where did you pick that up from? Oh, I see Amazon JP has it... I assume this set is still English subbed?

Wish I could like a post multiple times, lol - man, looks like a double-dip may be in order... 🤤 where did you pick that up from?
3F2E1326-2AF3-4BA5-A7CB-C6D7F2016226.jpeg
Picked up the Amazon jp exclusive one that came with a new audio drama. I was actually very close to convincing myself to pay the extra to get the original 4 sets because of how nice they were but the 4th box set containing the ova’s is oop I believe. 😅

And my anime keeps trickling in one day at a time - I received this anime set from a Blu-ray.com member at a great price, and I already have them stored in box protectors. Going out on a limb here a bit, as this is kind of mecha-ish, I guess, and a totally blind buy, too... You know how I love mecha, lol!

Heavy Object Parts 1 & 2.

heavyobject.jpg
if you loved Full metal panic and Grand Blue Dreaming, it's pretty much like those 2 series had a baby and this is the result

^ My Spring Song just shipped from Japan last night, and DHL says I'll be receiving it on Monday. It won't make it before the weekend, dang it!

I do have another order from Rightstuf arriving today, so I still have something to look forward to, at least.

wg1t6hoh.jpg

iOdoKnQh.jpg

lfzge6Uh.jpg

Today's arrival is Tenjo Tenge Omnibus 2 from publisher Viz Media via their SIGNATURE label. I ordered this via Blackwells a while back and surprisingly it arrived today rather than next week which is what I had predicted. Slowly getting the collection sorted now.

To recap, Omnibus 5 & 7 are with Book Depository which has yet to dispatch but both are listed as in stock though will take a certain amount of days to ship out. Omnibus 8 was with Book Depository's main site but I cancelled it because it dropped back to regular price not long after so it's been re-ordered but through Amazon instead. Omnibus 9 & 10 I just ordered through Amazon because not only did the books reduce in price but I also had a £7 promo offer that I wanted to use before it expires mid-April. Omnibus 11 is with Blackwells but will take a while as you would expect.

PACKAGE DROP week start ver.

BLU-RAY
Picked up Funi/Manga BD sets. Finally purchased the second part of Steins;Gate 0. Still need to go back and play the VN. Maybe an "ELITE" version might motivate?

View attachment 17915

VIDEO GAME + Figure
Time to get the glow sticks out 🗿 Incomplete IDOL M@STER bundle but still quite a bit of content to check out 👍

View attachment 17916
PACKAGE DROP week midpoint ver.

BLU-RAY
Decided to grab another set of Goblin Slayer CE as my own was incomplete. Overall it's in pretty good condition so that's pretty sweet. Now I have a few Digital Copies (UK ver.) that I won't need as I already redeemed my own. I cannot confirm which voucher code is still valid but I'd gladly offer to anyone who's interested (^∇^)ノ♪

IMG_20210401_173923.jpg

BOOK
A collection of Fate 1st season books and a Newtype Feb 2017 issue magazine.

Polish_20210401_172859700.png

Part three arrived today, and I haven't watched none of the Heaven's Feel movies, so guess I'll make some time for that during the long Easter weekend.

I was waiting for the 3rd film to be released before I watched any of them as I wanted to watch them in sequence. I just realised the 3rd film came out so I may do the same!

Back