UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Same applies to the UK release. In fact, they're relaunching pre-orders on Friday 9th April at 5pm with Early Bird prices of £119.99 from then until Monday 3rd May (incorrectly stated as June), with a release date slated for Monday 31st May.

EDIT: They also not long did a blog post about this: Gundam SEED Ultimate Edition coming May 2021 – All the Anime
I think I'll be cancelling my current order and reordering it to remove the UK VAT, should drop it down to £90 after the Screen Anime discount is also applied.

Currently have it ordered for £108.

It's been so long since I watched Seed, the only thing I remember is the never-ending flashbacks to scenes from previous episodes, or sometimes scenes from earlier in the same episode. Is any of that removed in the remaster?

It's been so long since I watched Seed, the only thing I remember is the never-ending flashbacks to scenes from previous episodes, or sometimes scenes from earlier in the same episode. Is any of that removed in the remaster?
Pretty much afaik.
For some reason, episode 14 was removed from the HD Remaster which is not only a recap episode of episodes 1 through 13 but explains the origins of the Coordinators and the birth of the 1st one, George Glenn. Not sure why they removed it.

Pretty much afaik.
For some reason, episode 14 was removed from the HD Remaster which is not only a recap episode of episodes 1 through 13 but explains the origins of the Coordinators and the birth of the 1st one, George Glenn. Not sure why they removed it.
It was deemed less narratively important than new HD animation of Flay's boobs bouncing.

Pretty much afaik.
Wait, the removed recap episodes had original scenes in them?
God damn it, guess I'll have to makes sure to remember to switch over to the non-remastered version for an episode when I get to that point.

Demon Slayer with an outer box yay, just a shame I’ll own the film first...
Anemone my second most hated film that I will buy for support.
Fujiko mine due to the director aswell. A good slate shame it’s not till June though.

The Love Live Movie not from MVM? Suicidal Shelf Consistency, Batman!
But what if... Anime Limited rescued the School Idol Project series?

YBxBvbF.jpg

What, wait, wait, wait, what? When did this get announced?

That looks like the French LE I have been tempted to buy multiple times and stick my Manga discs in just because it looks so nice. I love you Anime Limited.
It was announced during their Q&A segment back at Cloud Matsuri in November 2020. The three Lupin the IIIrd films were also hinted at.

Back