Simulwatch Planning Thread - Suggest & Discuss

So, you were asking about this, dude:

The most popular idea for a simulwatch was Land of the Lustrous. There was yourself, @HWR, @Professor Irony, @WMD, @João Gomes and me who were interested in it. No idea for a start date had been suggested yet.

I'd be up for a simulwatch thing, Land of the Lustrous is not one I've seen yet either.

What is the usual setup for this? I've seen some earlier posts in here and some don't seem to get started, do we just pick a start date, x episodes a day, some place to discuss episode(s) just seen? Being on lockdown and things still I have a fair bit of availability to do these kinds of things outside of work hours.

What is the usual setup for this? I've seen some earlier posts in here and some don't seem to get started, do we just pick a start date, x episodes a day, some place to discuss episode(s) just seen?
Basically, by now we've got more than enough people who are interested in Land of the Lustrous, so now the group of us would just need to agree on a start date, one of us would set up a thread for the simulwatch, and then we would all watch the series at the rate of one episode a day, posting and discussing as we go. We often tend to build the odd "rest" day into the schedule to allow anyone who might've fallen behind due to other commitments to catch back up again.

If you go here... 👇
... you'll find links to some previous simulwatches. 🙂

So, you were asking about this, dude:

The most popular idea for a simulwatch was Land of the Lustrous. There was yourself, @HWR, @Professor Irony, @WMD, @João Gomes and me who were interested in it. No idea for a start date had been suggested yet.

EDIT: Ignore my post, only saw your mention and didn't read the rest of the posts, all good

Just saw this, I'm up for whenever, as long it's in the evening! Is there a specific way you guys go about this, like, x episodes a day or something? 13 episodes should be over pretty quickly, so I don't think people should be too afraid of the commitment lol.

It hasn't been simulwatched, no. It's been suggested previously, though.

I'd absolutely love to, personally. 😍

Now we're talking!! I will just come out and say this though: I think all my posts will just be tens of fire emojis 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
Episode 1 🔥 🔥 💪 🔥
Episode 17 🔥 🔥 🔥

And so on and so forth, but yes, I miss Lagann! I'm already getting emotional thinking of Simon's comeback!!!

Back