UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Tomorrow will be 14 days since I got my dispatch email for my order of stuff from day 1 of the Christmas sale 😅

I hope it’s not got lost, because it had both parts of Yona of the Dawn (one of those Funi licences that was hanging around) and I don’t really want to import it TBH!

Got my delivery today of Millenium Actress/Oedo/SAO Alt/Summer Days which I got an email was shipped on 15th Jan. No sign of my Vampire Hunter D/Wolfs Rain std order which I got an email of being shipped back on the 7th.

Tomorrow will be 14 days since I got my dispatch email for my order of stuff from day 1 of the Christmas sale 😅

I hope it’s not got lost, because it had both parts of Yona of the Dawn (one of those Funi licences that was hanging around) and I don’t really want to import it TBH!
If it helps for refrence I had 3 things dispatch on the 8th of Jan from the sales. One was a massive parcel via FedEx which has now arrived, but they only actually picked up the parcel a week after dispatch (15th and delivered 16th).
The 2 Royal Mail Parcel's dispatched the same day (8th) and has yet to arrive and accordding to tracking just hasn't even been picked up / "Sender despatching item". So I am just assuming it's not been picked up or just in a storage area.

Last edited:
I see there's people craping on cyber city oedo 808 picture quality.I'm going to say this only once there's nothing wrong with the picture quality it doesn't look like a upscale and I know it is an upscale and it's not blurry it's a very sharp image unlike Angel cop now that's a bad upscale and feels like people are either lieing or they have crap tvs or their not setting up there tvs properly.

I see there's people craping on cyber city oedo 808 picture quality.I'm going to say this only once there's nothing wrong with the picture quality it doesn't look like a upscale and I know it is an upscale and it's not blurry it's a very sharp image unlike Angel cop now that's a bad upscale and feels like people are either lieing or they have crap tvs or their not setting up there tvs properly.

The upscale isn't the problem, the cancerous posterisation is. If it weren't for the pulsing dark blobs on the image, it would be a really good release.

On what did you watch it? Received my copy today, and might check it later this week on a 65” plasma TV.
Really bad through a Panasonic player on a Sony 32" HDTV
Not quite as bad through VLC on my Dell laptop but still visible.
I'll try it on a Panasonic 37" HDTV today and a Panasonic player and see how that fares.

EDIT: All LCD panels BTW

Response from alltheanime earlier about delay.. So im. Guessing no time soon
For the record, I also enquired through email and I have a fedex order, I got the exact same email but fedex instead of Royal Mail. So if it gives you piece of mind, it’s probably at their warehouse waiting on one or two items or just held up there as they’re trying to ship a lot out. Just gotta be patient I suppose :)

Back