UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Hey gang has any of your recent MVM orders shipped out?

My order from a few days ago haven't shipped yet.
Not from the recent couple of days but keep in mind a much larger selection of titles (not to mention the day of higher profile titles as well) at lower values have appeared so it will take time.

Not from the recent couple of days but keep in mind a much larger selection of titles (not to mention the day of higher profile titles as well) at lower values have appeared so it will take time.
That is what I'm thinking too. Still I was curious enough to ask. Thanks for posting.

Currently working through Day 7 which was 2020 releases. Majority of mystery bundles have shipped with about 10 left to do [unfortunately supplier sent us wrong stock] but these should get shipped Monday. Previous day's deals have mainly all shipped [there's a handful of Day 4 still to do - again down to supplier's fault]. There have been reports about Royal Mail struggling with deliveries, so please expect a delay.

Currently working through Day 7 which was 2020 releases. Majority of mystery bundles have shipped with about 10 left to do [unfortunately supplier sent us wrong stock] but these should get shipped Monday. Previous day's deals have mainly all shipped [there's a handful of Day 4 still to do - again down to supplier's fault]. There have been reports about Royal Mail struggling with deliveries, so please expect a delay.
Royal mails been all over the place since the beginning of December.
Thank you as ever for just being there, you are always appreciated for all you do.

I've got all of mine, including what I ordered yesterday
That was fast!
My order is coming up then. My 2nd order came in on the 9th.

This'll be interesting because the last time it was released the cut was requested by the BBFC themselves, I don't know if they'll change their stance this time.

Back