Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Cool, done!

Yeah for real. It was supposed to release in Japan back in 2018 but got delayed indefinitely

I pre-registered as well, a game which is done like a literal anime sounds fascinating but I never saw the point in playing in japanese since I wouldn't understand the story. Now I want to make a joke about Uma Musume being a hoax so the studio could make original anime :p

This is what I wrote in the journal thread when I watched it

I dont really remember much of it now but it has that fantasy action adventure vibe. If you like stuff like Arslan and Yona you'll enjoy it.
Might give it a shot at the low price :)

Hoping we'd have been able to do complete collections for the half sets but unfortunately we were told no.
It's not the end of the world. I guess the best way to jump in to get approvals for complete collections is when Australia does the same, which might happen in late 2021, early 2022 etc for some of these.

These are the live action movies at MVM

252: Sign of Life £1.99
Bangkok Assassins £4.99
Blood £1.99
Death Game £1.99
Gallants £1.99
Geisha Assassin £1.99
High Kickers £4.99
Ikigami: Death Notice £1.49
My Ex £1.99
My Ex 2: Haunted Lover £1.99
Ninja Battle £1.99
Ninja Girl £1.99
Rogue Ninja £1.99
Samurai Warrior £1.99
Samurai Zombie £1.99
Sinking of Japan £1.99
The House £1.99
The Kick £4.99
The Victim £1.99
Wushu £4.99

Death Game and Ikigami are must have titles for anime fans, if you like disaster movies go for 252 and Sinking of Japan, and if you like cheap and cheerful, cult schlocky action movies, then Ninja Battle, Ninja Girl, Rogue Ninja and Samurai Warrior are great fun.

Looks like Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] Part 2 has sold out...

Well I've gone for a bunch of them as they're so cheap. Never heard of any of them but mostly based it on the covers.

Death Game and Ikigami are must have titles for anime fans,
Got these 2 as well as Blood, Gallants, Geisha Assassin, Samurai Zombie, The House and Ninja Girl. All for under £16 is pretty amazing really.

Well I've gone for a bunch of them as they're so cheap. Never heard of any of them but mostly based it on the covers.

Got these 2 as well as Blood, Gallants, Geisha Assassin, Samurai Zombie, The House and Ninja Girl. All for under £16 is pretty amazing really.

A lot of them have been reviewed (by me) on MyReviewer.
But for around £2 a pop, you're not going to lose too much by taking a chance.

My MVM Blu ray Mystery bundle just shipped, so some one in the next few day might get to reveal the contents soon (next few days) assuming some of the others also got there shipped as well, unless I missed some one mentioning the contents of course.

My MVM Blu ray Mystery bundle just shipped, so some one in the next few day might get to reveal the contents soon (next few days) assuming some of the others also got there shipped as well, unless I missed some one mentioning the contents of course.
Mine got shipped on Monday, and the dvd mystery boxes already made it for some, so yeah by tomorrow or Saturday someone will have it.

Yeah, actually Children of the Sea will be the only EB I'll be going for as the rest of the sale and MVM's sale these past two days have eaten up my budget for any other EB.

It looks like my suspicions that Millennium Actress would be the final 12 Days item is turning out to be correct. Makes sense I suppose; it's probably going to be the title that brings in the most attention, so it might be better leave it until the end to potentially encourage customers to snag other titles at the same time.

i mean why is it listed under day 10 .....

assume its next ether way

but whats to come last --- evangelion?

getting close to putting that big order in

i mean why is it listed under day 10 .....

assume its next ether way

but whats to come last --- evangelion?

getting close to putting that big order in
The last 2 days will be K and Millennium Actress. We also have AoT s2 soundtrack vinyl as a bonus item tomorrow so I wouldnt expect any other surprises tbh.

Children of the Sea. Never again will I watch that, still pisses me off even after a year since SLA

I was thinking Ride Your Wave... Sorry
[/S]

Edit Oct 2021
No it actually was Children of the Sea

Last edited:
I know most won't bother with Children of the Sea but I honestly do think it's worth a watch. The visuals are insane and the story is bizarre but intriguing to watch. I would compare it to 2001: A Space Odyssey but set in the ocean instead.
That is actually a perfect description for children of the sea!

A lot of excitement for millennium actress, which tempts me to further blow my budget . I'm already very happy with my old dvd set though and think the higher definition formats shouldn't be necessary unless there is something I'm missing (also prefer not to develop a dependency on the more expensive 4k formats just yet).

I'll certainly be bothering with Children of the Sea - it looks gorgeous and I can't pass up a Joe Hisaishi score (hopefully that London performance will go ahead in 2021!).

I thought Ride Your Wave was terrific as well, since it's been mentioned.

Back