Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Regarding items in the current MVM sale, how is Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day? The cover of it looks relatively happy, but the trailer and MAL blurb sounds incredibly depressing.

Regarding items in the current MVM sale, how is Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day? The cover of it looks relatively happy, but the trailer and MAL blurb sounds incredibly depressing.
It's a series where you cry a lot, so to speak. Despite everything, I had a great time and recommend it. Another thing is that the UK version has quality issues. Someone described it on the forum (probably in the topic about alternative releases for Aniplex), but it is quite cheap. In any case, I recommend it (a friend cried like in Clannad After Story).

I wonder what will happen with orders which include items which were awaiting new stock at the beginning of the sale but were not marked as sold out, such as First Gundam Part 1 or Outlaw Star.

It’s only 11 episodes long, written by Mari Okada (Maquia, O Maidens etc) and it’s mostly light-hearted but because one of the central themes is dealing with loss and grief there are some emotionally devastating moments. I’m not ashamed to say that the final episode broke me into a sobbing heap. Excellent series.

No hints dropped on what the contents of the sale will be, only confirmation that there wont be a second mystery box. If MVM man is reading this thread, I am hoping for the Girls Und Panzer series to feature in the sale at some point 👀

Thanks for the info. I knew MVM snuffed the 2nd mystery box. Just curious what sales will come up the next four days.
Some of the the tiles that I'm holding out for have not come up yet.

Thanks for the info. I knew MVM snuffed the 2nd mystery box. Just curious what sales will come up the next four days.
Some of the the tiles that I'm holding out for have not come up yet.
I hear you! I have 9 items in my cart still, waiting for any of them to be released as the daily sale

I'm planning on buying all four seasons of Full Metal Panic Blu-ray series. I have both FMP and Fumoffu on DVD from ADV films.

But I checked the Defective discs topic forum and it says the Fumoffu series has 1 episode that has a scene which didn't have subtitles.

Can anyone who has the series tell me how bad is it?

A problem like that usually bothers me and when buying anime, I always check the Defective disc forum.

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

Thanks

I'm planning on buying all four seasons of Full Metal Panic Blu-ray series. I have both FMP and Fumoffu on DVD from ADV films.

But I checked the Defective discs topic forum and it says the Fumoffu series has 1 episode that has a scene which didn't have subtitles.

Can anyone who has the series tell me how bad is it?

A problem like that usually bothers me and when buying anime, I always check the Defective disc forum.

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

Thanks
It's not that bad. I think it happens twice during the episode IIRC. It's not like the whole scene didn't get subtitled, just 1 line of dialogue of the scene, so you will still be able to understand what is happening.

Just received my AL DVD Mystery Box, not too bad considering it is a DVD box. :)

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prismatic
Jin-Roh
Castle Town Dandelion
Mirai
Twin Star Exorcists Part 1

Just received my AL DVD Mystery Box, not too bad considering it is a DVD box. :)

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prismatic
Jin-Roh
Castle Town Dandelion
Mirai
Twin Star Exorcists Part 1
Those are not bad titles by themselves.

The issue is that all of them have BR release, so naturally most everyone would prefer the BD
But in terms of titles i feel like this one would of been a better lot, at least for me :)

If you select blu ray or dvd and filter by MVM and set price low to high that looks like todays deals.
Log horizon singles £1.99 - £4.99 and other full series around £7.99 and up

Back