Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Speaking of Aniplex titles, is my best bet to order the AoA release of Dreaming Girl (the Madman CE is out of print, but I didn't want a Collector's box with a huge age rating anyway), or am I better off waiting for MVM to announce a release (that's if they're able to even get the licence, of course)?
MVM is definitely aware of us Brits wanting Dreaming Girl, it's just Aniplex being a pain at the moment so I would wait a bit longer.

MVM is definitely aware of us Brits wanting Dreaming Girl, it's just Aniplex being a pain at the moment so I would wait a bit longer.
Being a pain is an understatement.

Their are so many of their titles now that have not been released or re-released, especially those they got back from funimation that is has been a nightmare acquiring any of their titles they produced.

Oh thanks, I didn’t know it had a US release. Unfortunately I’m not willing to remortgage my house in order to buy Aniplex USA releases!

Am I right in thinking that Owarimonogatari parts 1 and 2 on MVM are together making up the 12 episodes of Owarimonogatari?

Owarimonogatari S2 has no release yet so those 7 episodes to follow I guess.

I was kind of hoping there might be a Owarimonogatari boxset at some point rather than parts, but not sure how likely that might be.

I own Bake, Nise, and 2nd season collections. Monogatari is my fav anime of the ones I've seen so far.

Am I right in thinking that Owarimonogatari parts 1 and 2 on MVM are together making up the 12 episodes of Owarimonogatari?

Owarimonogatari S2 has no release yet so those 7 episodes to follow I guess.

I was kind of hoping there might be a Owarimonogatari boxset at some point rather than parts, but not sure how likely that might be.

I own Bake, Nise, and 2nd season collections. Monogatari is my fav anime of the ones I've seen so far.
Owarimonogatari has three volumes in total, the first two (in this case Parts 1 & 2) are based on the first season which has 13 episodes total (during streaming they merged the first two episodes together). The third volume (Part 3) is the second season.

If a re-release does occur it would very likely be a Monogatari series: Final Season box set with Tsukimonogatari, Owarimonogatari, Koyomimonogatari and Zoku Owarimonogatari.

Owarimonogatari has three volumes in total, the first two (in this case Parts 1 & 2) are based on the first season which has 13 episodes total (during streaming they merged the first two episodes together). The third volume (Part 3) is the second season.

If a re-release does occur it would very likely be a Monogatari series: Final Season box set with Tsukimonogatari, Owarimonogatari, Koyomimonogatari and Zoku Owarimonogatari.

Thanks, I see a part 3 for Owari on Rightstuf but can't find it here, maybe it hasn't hit the UK? MVM only seems to list parts 1 and 2.

If they ever did such a set that would nicely round off my current ones, other than the Kizu films, which I'd like to get in a collection as well if they did that.

Thanks, I see a part 3 for Owari on Rightstuf but can't find it here, maybe it hasn't hit the UK? MVM only seems to list parts 1 and 2.

If they ever did such a set that would nicely round off my current ones, other than the Kizu films, which I'd like to get in a collection as well if they did that.
Yeah Koyomimonogatari, Owarimonogatari Volume 3 and Zoku Owarimonogatari have yet to see a UK release. MVM are working on getting those brought over but it'll take time. The previous arcs had Hanabee (Australian distributor) support but eventually the distributor went into limbo in the past few years so MVM had to author Kizumonogatari by themselves.

I think MVM isn’t getting Aniplex shows why wouldn’t they have licensed Fate Extra or Lord El Meloi or Grand Order Bab all are TV shows and if they got Apocrypha Netflix isn’t a problem.

I think MVM isn’t getting Aniplex shows why wouldn’t they have licensed Fate Extra or Lord El Meloi or Grand Order Bab all are TV shows and if they got Apocrypha Netflix isn’t a problem.
They might have for all we know but the MVM told us in the other thread that AoA aren't responding to emails.

Hope this worksn

"Just to give everyone an update on our Christmas sale. The following days are now to be: Days 7 & 8 = 2020 releases at 40% off [run for two days] Days 9-12 = General sale at various prices. There will now be no secondary mystery bundle."
They cancelled the second mystery box? The sales of the previus stuff must have been abysmal than not to cover the cost or just dont have enough of a stock.

Back