What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Very nice. I have a few quick questions if you have the time to do a bit of investigation work:
  • Does the spine on that box set actually have the title (the artwork shown online did not).
  • Are both English dubs for Wicked City included on the disc.
  • What's the menu like
  • What extras are included.
No need to rush if you are occupied today!

Very nice. I have a few quick questions if you have the time to do a bit of investigation work:
  • Does the spine on that box set actually have the title (the artwork shown online did not).
  • What's the menu like
Theres no text on the box at all actually. There a wrap around intro sheet. But be careful as it stuck down with that crazy strong glue manga uses for no reason. In the box is a nice art book and 8 are cards ( 4 for each film.)

I'll probably watch it later so I'll get back to you with what's on the disk as I'm watching something else at the moment.

16071693183962750728753584206398.jpg

9wPgTvOh.jpg

Turn ∀ Gundam arrived today. Really pleased with the outcome of this release, especially as I really like the artwork from the Japanese Blu-ray Boxes which Anime Limited was able to incorporate for their set. Discs are Nozomi's as you would expect. No complaints. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

lvcR63bh.jpg

• What's the menu like
It seems theres only one dub but has stereo or 5.1 options.

20201205_160359.jpg
And the extras menu
20201205_160343.jpg

I received two anime orders this week - The first shipment arrived Wednesday from Rightstuf and included:

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
Chobits Anime Classics

I already own the four Kaze Region B releases for Magi, but I will always buy Aniplex releases of a series I like, eventually.

magicchobits.jpg

And Friday I received a shipment from the Sentai sale:

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls from a Dungeon Season I
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls from a Dungeon? On the Side Sword Oratorio
Is it Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls from a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls from a Dungeon? Season II
Real Girl Premium Edition
My Love Story

wrongreallove.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, I had one straggler I received today from Rightstuf:

fireforces1p1.jpg

I already have the Part 2 LE box set, so this one completes the set. I didn't realize the slipcovers had all that metallic rainbow finish on it - I haven't opened the Part 2 box yet.

Speaking of metallic rainbow finish, I also just received today a collector's edition flashlight with a solid titanium body in a metallic rainbow finish, just like the Fire Force slipcovers, lol. This is one of my other hobbies, albeit probably more expensive than anime figure collecting... 😣

springwarriormini.jpg

AL Mystery Box arrived today - spoilers within:
A5A4CA7E-5B49-453B-8BDB-B3AF568E127C.jpeg
My AL Blu Ray mystery box arrived today in a box loaded with airbags. Only had Silver Spoon Season 1 out of the lot so am happy with the selection - need to acquire Ballroom Part 2 at some point.

I got the ultimate edition of Eureka Seven, and Anime Limited's Blu-ray release too
Eoot9bCXMAAQLsE
Hilariously, the postman delivered both the customs note and the package. Guess I don't have to pay it now?

One of which, was part of my first 12 Days of Christmas order.
EooNH5BXIAU-au1
EooNH5BXIAU-au1

Also, based on @Rui's review:
PXL_20201207_121419817.jpg

Today's snack delivered. Some delightful OOP titles here to look forward to 😏🤌

Now, I've been ignoring Amazon Prime invitation. Feelings are hurt so they shove that letter right through the letterbox. Pretty persistent, yo 🤣

IMG_20201207_141444.jpg

Back