Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

25 years and people are still debating who's best girl from a series with children and terrible people smh
i mention it because Shinji and Kaworu are my fav characters yet they are never on the face on anything let’s not forget ALs posters than none were of the MC of the series because sex sells.
I don’t like them using Rei as the model of the show can’t they just the Eva’s instead. I do expect for AL set it will just be that boring blue case

Regardless of which girl you like, the fact that even to this day you still get these debates shows why having one of the girls on the cover is a powerful move to encourage people to buy it. While some might buy it with a lesser character on it, you have a higher chance with a character more popular like this.

Anyone get their AL mystery box yet?

Tracking number still shows for me that Royal Mail haven’t even got my box yet even though it was dispatched on Wednesday >_<

E973B1E647D817F6027B3555808BFAD152919F82

MVM Day 5 Sales are available - Theme: Pre-Sales (i.e. upcoming MVM releases in 2021)

AnimeFormatPrice
Captain EarthStandard Blu-ray£24.99
The Demon Girl Next DoorStandard Blu-ray£19.99
Initial D Legend Theatrical CollectionStandard DVD£14.99

NormanicGrav do we know if this is everything or there will be more? The one that's tempting for me is The Demon Girl Next Door, but it will depend partly on which AL title goes up for pre-order at 5pm :)

Back