Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

I'm still not sure if I'll be buying Coo straight away but it does have a lot of good reviews out there. Hopefully it's an overlooked gem like Okkos Inn.

Pre-ordered the eva vinyl immediately at 5pm lol. Hopefully I can find it on CD too, does anyone know if AL will be releasing it on CD and are holding off as they dont think itd pre order as well as the vinyl? Or not and better to find a copy elsewhere?

This is an empty day for me as well overall. Coo was always a hard sell and MVM's only interesting thing I already have.

Current damage:
Princess Prinicpal - £39.99

Pre-ordered the eva vinyl immediately at 5pm lol. Hopefully I can find it on CD too, does anyone know if AL will be releasing it on CD and are holding off as they dont think itd pre order as well as the vinyl? Or not and better to find a copy elsewhere?
Milan Records are releasing it, AL are only stocking it.

The CD is available via the Amazon Global Store.

Just noticed Blood Lad standard blu ray is also in the sale (£6.99) could have been added recently but might have been there since day 1 as it doesn't appear in the sale section but if you search it you can find it.

Back