Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- is today's early bird offer. You have the Parts 1 & 2 with Collector's Box & Booklet set and the Parts 1 & 2 DVDs.

Alas I won’t be getting today’s EB (have the first editions) but did end up doing the BOGOF for TSE.

Under normal circumstance i would of bought Re:Zero, Does the Collector Pt 1 edition still have that Disc issue? but right now my main focus is on those K and Planetes EB, i just hope thst Return of the Kings or Ajin s2 goes out of print before it happens so i can get them over 100 pound.

On another note, i heard quite a few people already got their mystery box shipped out so we might expect the reveals by this saturday if not def by monday.

Also on another note how much stock does a release get on its first print a thousand or so?

Are we still waiting for them to be back in the office to request replacements on S1 btw?
I have requested Re:Zero part 1 CE replacements disc via email and they said they would contact me when they are back in the office, But they also said they had logged replacement request in their records.
And I haven't heard anything from them yet, So I'm assuming there still working remotely.

I watched the first two 1st episodes (never thought I would say that in a sentence) I'm intrigued, this has gone from maybe to I'll see if I can squeeze it into the budget.

I have requested Re:Zero part 1 CE replacements disc via email and they said they would contact me when they are back in the office, But they also said they had logged replacement request in their records.
And I haven't heard anything from them yet, So I'm assuming there still working remotely.

You heard back? I'll have to send them another email then as I sent one a few months ago and didn't hear anything.

May as well recap the SOLD OUT titles for those curious.

Stocking Filler:​

AnimeFormatPriceChances of Returning
Absolute DuoStandard Blu-ray & DVD£4.99Extremely Low
The Anthem of the HeartCollector's Blu-ray & DVD£4.99Extremely Low
Baccano!Standard Blu-ray£7.99Reasonably
BarakamonStandard Blu-ray & DVD£4.99Extremely Low
Chrono CrusadeStandard DVD£2.99Reasonably
The Empire of CorpsesStandard Blu-ray£2.99Extremely Low
Grimgar: Le Monde des Cendres et de FantaisieStandard Blu-ray£4.99Extremely Low
Hyouka Part 1Collector's Blu-ray£6.99Extremely Low but Curious
Lord Marksman and VanadisCollector's Blu-ray£6.99Extremely Low
Lucky StarStandard Blu-ray£6.99Extremely Low
Mind GameStandard Blu-ray£4.99Reasonably
Prison SchoolCollector's Blu-ray£4.99Extremely Low
SHIMONETAStandard Blu-ray£4.99Extremely Low
Space Dandy Season 2Collector's Blu-ray£4.99Extremely Low
Tokyo ESPCollector's Blu-ray & DVD£6.99Extremely Low
Yona of the Dawn Part 1Standard Blu-ray & DVD£4.99Extremely Low

£10-20 Deals:​

Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1Collector's Blu-ray£9.99Quite Low
Durarara!!x2 Part 2: TenCollector's Blu-ray£12.99Quite Low
Genius Party & Genius Party BeyondCollector's Blu-ray & DVD£12.99Quite Low
Gurren LagannStandard Blu-ray£4.99Reasonably

Ultimate Edition at Ultimate Prices:​

Giovanni's IslandUltimate Blu-ray & DVD£4.99Extremely Low
Terror in ResonanceUltimate Blu-ray & DVD£19.99Extremely Low
The Vision of Escaflowne & Escaflowne the MovieUltimate Blu-ray£39.99Extremely Low

Back