Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Jesus I was going through that and was like oh another section! Oh another section! Is there anything left for the rest of the days?!?!?

apart from the obvious missing Twin Star Exorcist blu ray edition

Jesus I was going through that and was like oh another section! Oh another section! Is there anything left for the rest of the days?!?!?

apart from the obvious missing Twin Star Exorcist blu ray edition
They mentioned in the Cloudmatsura panel that this year they are just putting everything up and keeping it there throughout the 12 days after getting lots of feedback on people missing out.

They mentioned in the Cloudmatsura panel that this year they are just putting everything up and keeping it there throughout the 12 days after getting lots of feedback on people missing out.
I thought by that they meant they'd add new deals every day as normal then they'd stay until the last day so gradually more deals would be added. This way works for me too 🤷‍♂️

did they put everything on the site on sale? there's the 2 sections and now i've noticed other stuff discounted compared to the other day

edit: there's 7 sections in total and it's starting to confuse me lol

Last edited:
If you’re on mobile it’s kind of a pain to see everything but there’s sections for:

- The new releases (including Mystery Boxes)
12 Days Of Christmas 1-Day Special Offers ~ from 1st-12th December 2019

- Stocking Fillers

- BOGOF £10-£20

- Under £30

- Early Bird Redux

- Ultimate Editions

Last edited:
If you’re on mobile it’s kind of a pain to see everything but there’s sections for:

- The new releases (including Mystery Boxes)

- Stocking Fillers

- BOGOF £10-£20

- Under £30

- Early Bird Redux

- Ultimate Editons
I'm on mobile and couldn't even find the under £30 section until I flipped my phone and at the top the 12 days button turned into a drop down menu 🤦‍♂️

I will wait with buying. I may miss out on some titles, but I still want to check out what MVM have in store in the upcoming days and on top of that AL still have their daily EBs wich I am also interested in.

I really need to get at least one of the Early bird specials to get out before i buy anything else on the site otherwise i can't get the over 100 pound free delivery charge as they are not worth it i fi have to pay the deilvary for each set. It seems already a few items had gotten sold out although thankfully they were none i wanted, not yet already, i really hope one of those 2 EB specials i need comes out tomorrow.

By the way in terms of delivery, if i buy a whole lot in one single cart, would the ones that are still on the pre-order release vs the ones already available would be shipped separately, or do i have to wait for all the pre orders to be out before they get shipped out? its not exactly clear so far.

I went with only CEs and the Mystery Box today. Figuring I probably get any interesting SEs later after having seen some more of MVM's sale and paying VAT for Rightstuf's. A good £100+ left my wallet today nevertheless.

Is there any chance of the new pre order stuff selling out before the end of the sale?

Im thinking of waiting until everything I want is up (planetes, kill la kill, millennium actress) and ordering them all together with the 10% code

Back