UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

While the sales are great Sentai's shop is still region locked to the US and Canada and even with a forwarding service not many people are gonna be using them.
I really wish Sentai would ship internationally. I even get discount codes for the store for having a Hidive subscription, but cannot buy from the store due to limitation on where they ship to.

Just to give everyone a heads up, Day 5 [Which will be Saturday] will be our pre-release/early bird deal day. I am hoping for better news by then, but at the moment it's going to be a fairly quiet day :[

This is simply down to waiting on confirmation on things, allowed to do such and such etc. Covid has/ is certainly making things challenging. So apologies in advance to all [even though its totally out of my control].

So MVM are doing some complete releases. I wonder what ones they will do?
Did I miss any?

Asterisk war
Captain earth
Eromanga sensei
Fate stay night unlimited blade works
Fate apocrypha
From the new world
God eater
Granblue fantasy
Hanasaku irona
Owarimonogatari
Record of grancrest war

Last edited:
i just discovered there's a complete collection of muvluv total eclipse, if it pops up is it worth getting if i enjoyed all 3 games?

I'm also curious about this one as someone who will probably never get around to playing the games, but has heard good things about them? As in is the anime worth watching?

I'm also curious about this one as someone who will probably never get around to playing the games, but has heard good things about them? As in is the anime worth watching?
I watched MuvLuv Alternative Total Eclipse when it first aired many years ago and thought it was an alright sci-fi action series. You don't really need to have have played the games to enjoy it.

When it comes to Maiden Japan licences, it would be excellent to see Space Runaway Ideon get a UK release - maybe Tomino's masterpiece and an inspiration for Evangelion. Strangely, Maiden Japan only gave it one printing last year and said it would be re-stocked but nearly a full year later there's no sign and it goes for three-figures on the second hand market.
I had tweeted them about that when they told me they were going to restock then they recanted and said it was OOP

Back