What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HMV have done some great exclusive Collector’s set so far - Blues Brothers and Top Gun had some nice extras included.
Tempted by the Blues Brothers one! It seems Warner are the front runners in the collector's edition game. They also just released The Witches and a Zavvi exclusive 4K set of Gremlins both in a similar style to Enter the Dragon.

Tempted by the Blues Brothers one! It seems Warner are the front runners in the collector's edition game. They also just released The Witches and a Zavvi exclusive 4K set of Gremlins both in a similar style to Enter the Dragon.
Yes, though sadly neither their Beetlejuice or Goonies sets interest me much, they seem too big and bulky and lack any substantial goodies like a nice artbook. The Elm Street set looks nice but I suspect those films may see a boxset release next year from Shout Factory, who recently put out a loaded release for the Friday the 13th franchise.

Ordered cautious hero CE as well but there look to be a bit of a fold on the art box, so I may contact Anime on-line and see if I can do anything.
20201127_121731.jpg20201127_121738.jpg
And the back for any one who is curious what inside
20201127_124540.jpg

uYfsdBVh.jpg

So I had a pretty sad mourning earlier today, and then when I got back, Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious limited edition Blu-ray & DVD combo pack arrived. This set is so cautious that I ended up with a duplicate for the filmstrip. The Drama CD is the same treatment as Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory i.e. raw disc with booklet for the translation, but there's now a dubbed version also. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

My copy of Garden of Sinners arrived but it has a big stinking dent in the corner so I have started the return/replacement process... Here's hoping the next arrives in better condition.

Back