What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Just received my The Big Tease: A Naughty and Nice Collection by Bruce Timm. If you like the way he draws women and nude drawings/paintings you'll definitely like this one.

IMG_20200821_202751031.jpg

YX92PSbh.jpg

VbDdtUAh.jpg

Volume 3 of World's End Harem manga arrived from Amazon (for some reason it shipped from Italy). That's all of the WEH volumes that were released in 2018, Volumes 4-7 were released in 2019 (COVID delayed the series for 2020 so that helped a bit) so I'm a bit far behind before I can say that the series is in the safe zone.

I really hope Arrow release a standard version of the Gamera set.

I want to buy the movies, but I’m not really a big enough fan of Gamera to spend that much money, especially considering the size. 😅

I think the deal's good (particularly since you get multiple versions of the movies and commentaries and a huge wedge of special features plus the entire Dark Horse comic mini-series and a book of reproduced articles), However I can see what Aaron means, it's probably not for someone who likes the movies but isn't an obsessive. The size of it is a big issue too, you need a really deep bookshelf to be able to fit the thing, much like Criterion's recent Godzilla set. I suspect custom cover creators will step in and make an inlay for a 8 disc amaray case like people did with the Godzilla and Zatoichi set.

Had hard time deciding whether i should give money to the company that Made Deadly Premonition because of various reasons but i wanted my fix of Yourk's endearing dialogue so i gave in. Wonderful 101 i owned on wii u (never played) but there was some quality of life upgrades in this version and supposedly the controls are actually better on switch/ps4.

moot.jpg

Actually yeah that's a good price. Less than £10 per film
It is a pretty good deal. Arrow has confirmed standard editions with the same discs are coming soon once the LE sells out. I like what they have done for Gamera but I can't afford it especially as Anime Ltd's CE/UE sets keep coming. I hope Criterion does the same for Zatoichi and Godzilla despite the nice looking sets.

Back