The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

194194.gif

Magic Knight Rayearth
Collector's Edition Part 1

CLAMP + Isekai + classic 90s fantasy series = I will buy it.​

Also getting the Rayearth collector's edition. I'm currently watching the Region 1 DVD release of the series at the moment.

Ordered from WOWHD

White Snake
Ne Zha
4K UHD

Did 2 seperate orders as they are both individually less than £15, and WOWHD has free shipping

Both films look stunning, and from what I can tell had better audience reactions than they did critically speaking. The production studio behind Ne Zha is doing another amazing film called Jiang Ziya (Legend of Deification), but its been delayed due to covid-19.

Ne Zha marks my first 4K UHD, and while I don't have a player yet. It was £1.42 extra to get the 4K BD so decided to future proof.

Here are trailers if anyone is interested in knowing what these are like

(upcoming Jiang Ziya trailer)

1591411824797.png1591411773063.png

Wow HD had some cheap £10 titles so I picked up a couple of those (in back order so not sure then they’ll arrive).

They also had Sound Euphonium: The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day for just under £15 so I picked that up too.

Elsewhere, I also purchased New Game! Season Two from eBay and Teasing Master Takagi-San (EssentIals) from Amazon.com (thanks again to @farzam1999 for highlighting this).

Edit: Also Pre-ordered Magic Knight Rayearth Part 1.

Last edited:
From MVM's Manga sale

A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 1
Afro Samurai Complete Murder Sessions
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! The Movie: Rikka Version

May order a couple more before the sale ends

Just got the new academic book "Reframing Disability in Manga" - digitally mind. The digital version is about £8. The hardback is £75.

Demon Lord Retry Blu-Ray
Fire Force Season 1 Part 1 Blu-Ray
Radiant Season 1 Parts 1-2 Blu-Ray
The Rising Of the Shield Hero Season 1
Part 1 Standard Blu-Ray (Didn't get the LE due to me not being a big fan of Shield Hero)
Zombieland Saga Blu-ray

I also picked up a copy of the MSG 00 Film/OVA collection with the box to store Parte 1 and 2. Putting my Screen Anime code to use.

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

97gdjDY.gif

I AM GUNDAM the Movie & OVA Special Edition
Collector's Edition Blu-ray

Priced higher than I was expecting, but the Screen Anime code saves the day.​

Got Chobits, gave it a nice pink case and reversed the cover!

Chobits is an anime I've NEVER owned before but it was the first anime I pirated, I think I used Napster, and I think it took a day to download just one episode. It was also the first manga I bought, started with volume 2 when Ottakar's had one manga shelf that slowly turned into an entire section.

1592832692458.png

Also got Promare, and I'm waiting on my Wolf's Rain Ultimate edition.

So far my preorders are the Gundam 00 big box with the OVAs and movies, both parts of IBO, Utena part 1 with the big box, and Magic Knight Rayearth.

Brought Bloom into You * volumes 1-3 on Bookwalker as part of their extra coins promotion on yuri titles:

Also got Non Non Biyori * vol 7 (with coins) to put me into the next rank, so next month I get a base of 5% coin back.

Also brought Yuru Camp vol 8 and Vagabond vol 1 (VIZBIG Edition) from Wordery using the code SAVE10JUN (10% off every other book when buying 2 or more)

*Affiliate links

Bit of a yuri haul today
From Wordery:
A Tropical Fish Yearns for Snow volume 3
Bloom Into You volume 7

From Book Depository:
If I Could Reach You volume 2
Éclair Bleue

Also ordered some Laid-Back Camp clear files from CDJapan

Back