What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

H9J86zUh.jpg

Arriving a lot earlier than initially planned is the new Tsukamoto release from Third Window Films which covers Killing, Haze and The Adventures of Electric Rod Boy (Denchu-kozo). You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Got Aniplex Heaven's Feel sets this month after popping my Aniplex cherry on Monogatari and was tired having part 2 been delayed to almost a year since I pre-ordered it. Not MVM's fault for the delay but I was just getting impatient to watch it. Also found a still sealed copy of Anime Limited's Durarara CE on ebay for my collection which has arrived :)

IMG_20200501_142435_resized_20200501_022547976.jpg

Edit: As it was brought up in the other thread what I plan to do is swap the Durarara discs with my SE discs then give the SE to my brother who has asked for the hand me down.

Last edited:
Arrow sale loot + Cure.

Arrow.jpg

Cure i did watch a while back and it's not for everyone and i wasn't exactly thrilled about right after watching it either but it did start to grow on me pretty fast and i do want to see it for the second time. It's one of those movies that has lots of small details to pick up.

DECF7000-CE45-403A-A04A-0546FB79D98F.jpeg
Happy to see this arrive and the artwork is great once again. Unfortunately the box is damaged but I’m still looking forward to reviewing this set.

Last edited:
udI285Fh.jpg

Since it's out of print, I managed to acquire a copy of Sion Sono's Tokyo Tribe via CeX and the good news is that it does come with the booklet, but the CeX sticker didn't get off easily.

You can view some more photos here:
44V9QZXh.jpg

cAaBCvhh.jpg

ElBefABh.jpg

SSvOC4Wh.jpg

Back