Tokyo Ghoul: re Part 2 Blu-ray Review

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Tokyo Ghoul: re Part 2 is a mixed bag in which much of the story is skimmed through, leaving most arcs and many character motivations barely explored - though it does occasionally reach some emotional high points.

Continue reading...

So I've just finished watching it and it's interesting to me that, as someone who has never read the manga, I would give it a higher score than you have. Mitsugi was the only part that felt especially rushed to me. There was a lot going on but I was generally able to keep up and the fact that this series actually had a satisfying ending was a big plus!

So I've just finished watching it and it's interesting to me that, as someone who has never read the manga, I would give it a higher score than you have. Mitsugi was the only part that felt especially rushed to me. There was a lot going on but I was generally able to keep up and the fact that this series actually had a satisfying ending was a big plus!
I’m glad you found it enjoyable, it’s not all bad but having read and thoroughly enjoyed the manga everything that’s missing/has been altered in this adaptation just stands out too much for me to enjoy the series much overall.

Back