What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 12371
The oddly placed parental advisory labels are stickers
That is oddly placed... unlike berserk though most of the covers for EL don't have anything for them to cover

Edit: here’s mine, sans stickers
C7945259-FE10-4E92-9876-76978D690A7F.jpeg
I dunno why, I thought they’d be berserk big. Okamoto wasn’t that good an artist back then though so I guess the work doesn’t lend itself to that sort of treatment

Last edited:
Just got back from the Nier concert, vip ticket, still processing it all

PMGvc5w.jpg

swH5F5x.jpg

6iQqLQF.jpg

NLJ2UA2.jpg

Ooo, wow, I would've loved to have seen that concert! Never played the game (I don't play any games), but I really got hooked on the soundtrack videos for it on YT. Did they use the pipe organ at all?

Last edited:
Ooo, wow, I would've loved to have seen that concert! Never played the game (I don't play any games), but I really got hooked on the soundtrack videos for it on YT. Did they use the organ at all?
No organ, was incredible tho, had tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face throughout and then was a nervous wreck when I went backstage T_T

Yeah, I was a bit confused by the listing too, but went for it anyway. Can confirm, too many pages for a DVD.
Did you get this from Amazon JP or from some other place? Seen that it's a book with 404 pages and sure enough the description on Amazon JP is indeed confusing to say the least.

15808286293683736914845472349221.jpg

Finally got the first funi order out of customs hell.... At a price. 🤷‍♂️

Netflix got me in the mood for Eva and I've kinda given up hope for AL to release the other Rebuild movies, so I tracked down the CE for 2.22 and I've also got the 3.33 CE on the way.

What a great series. The last time I properly watched Eva was years ago, so it's really like I'm rediscovering/actually understanding a lot of what's going on.

Curious to watch the movies. Even the infamous third one!

Last edited:
I've kinda given hope for AL to release the other Rebuild movies, so I tracked down the CE for 2.22 and I've also got the 3.33 CE on the way.
It’s extremely unfortunate. I wouldn’t be so bothered if I thought FuniManga would be able to re-release 2.22 & 3.33 in packaging that at least approximated AL’s lovely 1.11, but they couldn’t even make their own releases look consistent with one another.

Back