UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

There be some delays to next year's titles... the longest for Heroic Age

• ZOMBIE LAND SAGA: The Complete Series – Now Releasing 10/02/2020
  • Steven Universe: Season One – Now Releasing 17/02/2020
  • Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Season One Part Two – Now Releasing 24/02/2020
  • Fruits Basket (2019): Season One Part Two – Now Releasing 02/03/2020
  • RADIANT: Season One Part One – Now Releasing 02/03/2020
  • Heroic Age: The Complete Series – Now Releasing 15/06/2020

Has there been any word from Manga as to whether any of their recent announcements are getting Collectors versions?

When they did that big announcement including Tanya and Zombieland etc they said some may get collectors releases. Just wondering if any had been confirmed one way or another.

Has there been any word from Manga as to whether any of their recent announcements are getting Collectors versions?

When they did that big announcement including Tanya and Zombieland etc they said some may get collectors releases. Just wondering if any had been confirmed one way or another.

Welp, they just shut up their office and won't be back till the 2nd, so it'll be a couple of weeks before you can ask them.

Welp I won't be going after Fruits Basket and Slime BD until March.
Am not the type of person who buys parts of a series separately especially when I have to wait over 3+ months for a second part to be released.

Welp I won't be going after Fruits Basket and Slime BD until March.
Am not the type of person who buys parts of a series separately especially when I have to wait over 3+ months for a second part to be released.
half a monkey paw situation with the funi/manga buyout, atleast now we have more of a chance of series getting released over here but the downside is we're probably going to be paying more and wasting shelf space because of these bloody 2 part releases

After getting my copy of Tiger & Bunny: The Rising the other day, I got to wondering about the series then came across this:
I've seen the movies but not the series. I wonder if Manga will release it now Kaze seem to be out of the picture.
So, to those in the know about these things, what are the odds of Manga license-rescuing Tiger & Bunny? It never did get a complete series set from Kaze like Persona 4: The Animation did. Does that mean that it didn't do well enough in the UK?

After getting my copy of Tiger & Bunny: The Rising the other day, I got to wondering about the series then came across this:

So, to those in the know about these things, what are the odds of Manga license-rescuing Tiger & Bunny? It never did get a complete series set from Kaze like Persona 4: The Animation did. Does that mean that it didn't do well enough in the UK?
Not very likely, from what I heard it wasn't a great seller.

£65 for Gridman... Yikes. I hope they're not exclusive to Zavvi but I suspect they are as I know they were working on making them exclusive to Amazon at one point but they were being difficult.

Back