What manga are you reading now?

Classmates #3 by Asumiko Nakamura from Seven Seas (I hope Seven Seas will also publish Sora & Hara, the accompanying stories about Hara compiled into a single volume, that provide a different perspective re. Hara-sensei. Oh, and O.B., the direct sequel series!)

Been taking advantage of the free Kindle unlimited deal on amazon at the moment and reading the Attack on Titan that’s free. Also finished volume 2 of Skull Face Bookseller and it was great.

Been taking advantage of the free Kindle unlimited deal on amazon at the moment and reading the Attack on Titan that’s free. Also finished volume 2 of Skull Face Bookseller and it was great.
How much is free? When I tried it only mostly first volumes were free apart from maybe Fire Force which I’m guessing is free for every volume that’s being adapted now

Silver Spoon volume 11

Outbreak Company volume 12 (light novel)

The Summer of the Fox (Complete)

A Familiar Face (complete)

Ao Haru Ride volume 8

Zaregoto Volume 1

Tales of Berseria volume 1

Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san volume 2

Demon Slayer volume 10

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 26

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 28.2

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs ch 187

Last edited:
Blue Exorcist vol 1-12 reread.
Recently bought some more BE but decided to go back to the start. Been fun to re read it. Tbh everything after the Kyoto arc may as well have been new to me and it's nice to start giving Izumo more characterisation as shes the least developed of the group.

Decided to finally make some progress on the manga pile
The Quintessential Quintuplets volume 1
Laid-Back Camp volume 7
Komi Can't Communicate volume 2
Bakemonogatari (manga) volume 1
Land of the Lustrous volume 2
Bloom Into You volume 5

I picked up Kindle Unlimited and devoured AoT volumes 3 to 8 this week and then grabbed the next 6 on BookWalker while they were on sale. Read another 2 volumes last night instead of sleeping. I wasn’t a massive fan of the anime (Eren does my head in) but I feel like there is less focus on him and his feelings in the manga and that makes it a lot more enjoyable.

A Sister's All You Need volume 5 (light novel)

Tokyo Shinobi Squad (complete, WSJ) - Shame this one got killed as I was quite enjoying it.

Curtain's Up, I'm Off (complete, Manga +)

Der Werwolf volume 6 (light novel)

Back