What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So a bit of a mini update from the past week or so:

7745F291-15B2-4FCF-BB60-931A442758D0.jpeg26DB9614-EF40-497E-A940-16554917E18D.jpeg
Finally, my Free! Boxsets line up.

35C40198-725B-488D-A065-CA9209239710.jpeg
From AL, Amazon.it, Hive and the LE RS sent separately. Edit: Wolf’s Rain UE is going back due to damage, a shame but it isn’t much more to get it in today’s 12 Days sales at least.

I’m also currently awaiting a large order from the Sentai Black Friday sent courtesy of a US contact.

Last edited:
Sennheiser hd 599 headphones.View attachment 11520
I've had the hd598's for years and they're great cans. Originally used them primarily for gaming and movies in combination with an astro mixamp and they had great separation. They don't get so much use nowadays as I am rarely in the room alone and they have major leakage (open backed) but when I get some time to myself and I can crank up some music, I always opt for these over any of my speakers. I don't know if the 599's are essentially the same but the soundstage is slightly warm-neutral which is perfect for pretty much any music you throw at them and I'll listen to anything and everything except dubstep (which isn't music so it doesn't count.)

I was beginning to wonder where this was as it shipped last Friday. I guess free post and Christmas had a part in it. Welp can't read it yet as 12 & 13 are yet to ship anyway and no rush as this is the last available volume, period. The Yen Press page is a bit out of date as the last volume it mentions is 12, due late 2013. 14 came out last year, so that's a rate of one volume per 2.5 years! Looking at Wikipedia there's 4 more chapters out, which were done in just over a year, so with 7 being the norm per volume next one should be out late next year, early 2021 😭
DSC_2463.JPG

From Zavvi's BOGOF with the original low prices before they rectified that.

YVtqob1.jpg

From a German seller on AbeBooks, ~£25 for the two of them. Not expecting to ever really luck into getting any of the other volumes similarly cheap.
reprint them pls kodansha

EruQWq1.jpg

From a German seller on AbeBooks, ~£25 for the two of them. Not expecting to ever really luck into getting any of the other volumes similarly cheap.
reprint them pls kodansha

EruQWq1.jpg
The series is licenced in Germany as of recent. Coming out starting next year. There is a decent chance that some early adopters will sell off their volumes. (Because really, the book print quality isn't all that special.)
Kind of betting on them releasing the kazenban version in big format. They do that big format with a lot of titles, even when the JP original wasn't, these days. If I'm right on the door with that, there really won't be any reason beyond not wanting to bother for not upgrading.
(I upgraded to the French version myself back in the day.)

On Monday, I received the refurbished LG Blu-ray player I ordered from Amazon.com (only about £50, incl. shipping and customs deposit), and after confirming the voltage, I got my converter yesterday, so now it's up and running:

EK-uP4rXYAAySkJ

Then, today my first Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas order arrived - Sword Art Online II Volumes 2-4, and the Ordinal Scale Standard Edition. I picked up the Part 1 with art box at MCM London Comic Con in May, but here they all are together:

ELCOZe1XYAAINn5

Back