What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

24062365-6BC4-4094-8708-DE2C2CEC9A0D.jpeg
A few things have turned up recently.
Anaconda collection from amazon (damaged, as was the replacement so they refunded me)
Avengers: Age of Ultron 4K from eBay.
Bloody Spear at Mount Fuji & The Hired Hand from Fopp.
Sakura Wars TV
from Wow HD.
Also (not pictured) got my replacement discs for Re: Zero.

Last edited:
These are terrible for space Frankensteining though. As sentai volumes never have reverse sleeve print I always put two of a series into one case with the second's cover sleeve functioning as a reverse sleeve, But that upsets the image slot.
Just keeping fit first or last four and putting the other half in the former while keeping disc order upsets the disc-volueme/sleeve matches and keeping that makes it unhandy to watch, because the first and last volume would be in one case.
It's kind of weirding me out a lot. @_@"
Perhaps it's time to just start throwing out all the cases and filing everything in disc binders... Didn't our absent overlord @chaos used to do that? The madman. But then he does live in London, so they probably won't fit in his shoebox sized home any other way.

Perhaps it's time to just start throwing out all the cases and filing everything in disc binders... Didn't our absent overlord @chaos used to do that? The madman. But then he does live in London, so they probably won't fit in his shoebox sized home any other way.
I wouldn't go as far as that, but certainly did think sometimes to have such a binder would be handy. Like when cases get crushed in transit again and no fitting spare cases there. (Stocked up on quite a few by now, but still.)

Anyhow I don't care about a release taking space (I an still having the monster of a Korean Hyouka release), of its well used. Empty reverse sleeve decidedly aren't for me.

YLQCCTMh.jpg

The second half of Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online arrived today from Anime Limited. This set covers the rest of the series. You can find more photos and specs over on my blog.

Received this one today from Amazon UK, I had ordered it on sale for £18. I got this release solely for the corrected discs to replace the faulty ones in the Collector's Edition I imported a while back.

In other news, my Violet Evergarden Blu-ray just shipped from JB Hi-fi, so I should be getting that one in the mail right around the end of the month.

gitsukse.jpg

ECkYgfZX4AEXbkM

Today I received Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online and the original Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PlayStation 4.

A few weeks ago I bought the remake for the latter and after further research, I decided it was worth going after the original because the two are, in a sense, completely different versions of the same name. The original has multiple ending routes, a New Game Plus option, decent 60 frames per second on the console, and a few more changes. The main sole difference is the gameplay mechanics between the original and remake during combat. The good news is that I found the original game for a good price considering it's reaching rarity.

Cyberdimension Neptunia is the other Neptunia game that I had wanted to own for a while but the price was never right - being stuck at £40 constantly. The good news is that the eBay seller who I had used last year for the Neptunia Vita games actually had the games for the same price as the Idea Factory Europe store but with free shipping (compared to £2.49 postage on IF's store).

All that's left now for the Neptunia gaming collection is the Vita spin-off Perfecting Perfection and this year's latest spin-off Super Neptunia RPG (which is actually developed by a Western developer this time around).
ECkYgfgWsAEeBQH

ECkYgfhWkAAGnAA

Got my order from my JP Forwarder. Started off with just the Animation cel, but then led to be adding some BDs and a CD. I paid way too much for shipping, and probably way too much overall, but way too let for any regrets.

Won the 2 cels off yahoo auctions for like 800 yen + shipping to forwarder + forwarder fees, but since I had no clue how a Cel would be shipped I decided to get some used stuff from Amazon, and get it all upgraded to a nice shiny box. (good plan since the cels were only protected by some thickish cardboard, and I'd distrust it just in a cardboard envelope)

So added Infinite Stratus US BD (was like £16ish)
Manaria Friends 1 and 2 BD Boxes (33 yen and 85 yen + 350 shipping ea to forwarder)
and Slayers Megumix OST (contains a bunch of songs I just can't find elsewhere)

Since I hate waiting I used EMS shipping, which was 4100 yen (cries inside)

IMG_20190822_195045.jpg

IMG_20190822_195057.jpgIMG_20190822_195159.jpg

Back